Gould opinion on Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Danny Buderus, Luke Bailey, Brent Kite, Nathan Hindmarsh and Willie Mason are just some of the more senior players being targeted. Buderus is one of the greatest hookers there has been. He's an inspirational leader, a super competitor and as brave as they come.

Bailey and Kite, week in and week out, are the two best front-rowers in the game.

Bailey is carrying the Gold Coast Titans, taking on and beating all comers. He should be starting the game for NSW. Kite is one of the big reasons Manly are on top of the competition.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He seems to be making a lot of sense latley.

In comparison to that Hunter Valley Commentary mob anyway.

He seems to be making a lot of sense latley.

In comparison to that Hunter Valley Commentary mob anyway.
I think they are making Gus look very good. Gus has always made a lot of sense but needs to drop his biases to get all-round credability.

Gus is a tosser.. but he knows his stuff.

I often agree with him... he just comes off as a bit of a dickhead at times but I don't doubt for a second his football knowledge.

Gus just loves his footy, since the Roosters have lost there way he's been a much fairer judge.

Gus just loves his footy, since the Roosters have lost there way he's been a much fairer judge.

Byso,

That is a very good point mate. My old man has always had a great hatred for gus gould... always saying that "he talk out of his arse" etc.

The other day we were watching the Penrith V Souths game (he goes for Penrith) and he actually said "Gus, is a good commentator these days isn't he??"

It took me back.

Gus is a fat no-nothing and you shouldn't get sucked in on his one-off comments. We beat the Gold Coast easily with Bailey in it. They're the retirement home imo. Buderus is a dirty mongrel who lookes good in a piss poor team. Smith regularly outplays him. Nathan Hindmarsh can tackle, and that's about all. Gould is a wanker, always was, always will be.

Gus is a fat no-nothing and you shouldn't get sucked in on his one-off comments. We beat the Gold Coast easily with Bailey in it. They're the retirement home imo. Buderus is a dirty mongrel who lookes good in a piss poor team. Smith regularly outplays him. Nathan Hindmarsh can tackle, and that's about all. Gould is a wanker, always was, always will be.

Dont stop there. You could submit your critics review on every commentator and player in the game. And then you move on to all the forum fans. ;)

I must admit his love of the game that shown in his pre match commentary is worthy of a bucket being placed in the from of the TV for all the gladiatory tripe BS to flow into.

To me allot of this build up is aimed at the kids and the few people that live life through the NRL.

Is it fair to say that without Goulds over the top mutterings of how good Joey apparently was, Joey may not be regarded as "the best EVER"?

Kiwi, Gus Gould was in nappies when I was running around in the ARL. He was an ordinary player and an ordinary coach sourrounded by a wealth of talent, similiar to Bozo in that department. I rightly reserve my crits to anyone who annoys me and lauds those who don't. That's what opinion is. He is a fat bag of wind, similiar in style to Warren Ryan. Always commenting after the fact and playing favourites.

Always commenting after the fact and playing favourites.

The "surrounded by wealth of talent" can be applied to any successful coach, because to win, you need top players

The bit i have left is what i find most puzzling. Commenting after the fact ? He wirtes proactivley and is often the 1st to say something on many facets of the game, and more often than not, it is bang on the money.

The bit i have left is what i find most puzzling. Commenting after the fact ? He wirtes proactivley and is often the 1st to say something on many facets of the game, and more often than not, it is bang on the money.

Agree with that.

While I think he is a very biased commentator he is never short of praise for every player in the game. A credit to anyone who is a public figure of the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4