Gould and Trent back together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would like to laugh at this....
Unfortunately maybe why Gus has jumped on the bandwagon(amongst other reasons)
For the first time in a long while they have a serious crop of juniors soon...
Rajab at fullback
Williams on the wing (Jasons son)
Alamoti at centre
Odo at half
Bailey Cox at prop
Martys' young bro in the second row(Junior)
Patolo at prop who played firsts against us recently is a gun on the rise....
Matai at half is just behind Fainu as an up and coming half.
Todd and Alati in the front row
Vito and Charlie Lennon in the second row
Ryan Gray at hooker
Hayward and O'Neill in the halves
Diego Bravo Graham and Eli Clark in the centres
Lawrence as a fullback/winger
Guys like Averillo/Schoupp/DooreyTopine who have played first grade and have some upside.
They have some talent coming through as long as they can develop them properly

Last edited:
What a surprise (not ) everybody knows that Gould likes to go to a club that he can control from player to coach to front office. Every club that he has been associated with once his control has waned he leaves. But still wants the credit and acknowledgment for any future success. Roosters, Stuart won premiership but Gould wanted credit (in that case he was probably justified) In Penriths case let’s see hires Cleary, fires Cleary, hires Griffin, fires Griffin, Penrith re hires Cleary. Gould fires any coach that can not control or accept his coaching advise. Gould likes to coach from the sideline without having the burden of the title. Any failure is attributed to the official coach. That is why he is heading to Canterbury Hush Puppies where the puppet Pretty boy will let coach, direct, control the team everyone will know any success will be attributed to Gould but pretty boy will take the fall when they perform like sheet. Pretty boy will not get fired by Gould. Since it is a match made in heaven Pretty boy will have Gould’s hand just like a puppet so far up his arze directing his every action. It will end up in tears and a massive divorce. Since sooner or later their egos will each want credit for any success.

Funny thing about the Bulldogs. Always kind of liked them. Had a team in the eighties that was a joy to watch and I really did like the whole family club thing they had going. Then they kind of fell off the radar.
Then they stole Des and I deathrode them furiously.
Then Des came back and saved us from the horror that was whingy, whiny Twent, and I didn't care about them again.
Then the bloke who walked out on us, who was never really good enough for us in the first place (should have listened to our mother) got a job coaching (even though he doesn't know the meaning of the word) the Bulldogs.
Now I'm forced to deathride them again.
So as soon as Gus sacks Twent, I'll be free of the deathriding affliction and they'll once again become a club I feel nothing about.
And don't bother suggesting therapy. I got it figured.

Well, after selling us a lemon, Gus has now put himself in a position where his prodigy has to make or break it.

No excuses now for Barrett, with a war chest full of $$$$ & his mentor at the helm.

Interesting times ahead.

Funny thing about the Bulldogs. Always kind of liked them. Had a team in the eighties that was a joy to watch and I really did like the whole family club thing they had going. Then they kind of fell off the radar.
Then they stole Des and I deathrode them furiously.
Then Des came back and saved us from the horror that was whingy, whiny Twent, and I didn't care about them again.
Then the bloke who walked out on us, who was never really good enough for us in the first place (should have listened to our mother) got a job coaching (even though he doesn't know the meaning of the word) the Bulldogs.
Now I'm forced to deathride them again.
So as soon as Gus sacks Twent, I'll be free of the deathriding affliction and they'll once again become a club I feel nothing about.
And don't bother suggesting therapy. I got it figured.
They lost me for good when they took the Murdoch money in 95 and I detested them forever when they signed Des during the week of the 2011 grand final and snickered at laughed at us in doing that.

Gus may well improve the place, right now though him signing with them is putting a ribbon on a dog turd!

Has there ever been a more pathetic coach in history who received the kind of support that Baz enjoys?
I was over at the kennel a few weeks ago and a few posted that they need to help Baz as much as possible.

The general line was to hire the best assistant coaches with 1st grade head coaching experience and also a football manager in the likes of a Gould, Bennett or Belamy.

I fking laughed my @ss off, why on earth would you hire a head coach if you also had to hire all the others so the head coach could look like he could coach

Last edited:
Gus’ first days on the job and get to watch the Bunnies run all over them today.

I was over at the kennel a few weeks ago and a few posted that they need to help Baz as much as possible.

The general line was to hire the best assistant coaches with 1st grade head coaching experience and also a football manager in the likes of a Gould, Bennett or Belamy.

I fking laughed my @ss off, why on earth would you hire a head coach if you also had to hire all the others so the head coach could look like he could coach
It’s how the people who hired TBaz defend their decision in the face of the current disaster.

It's ironic that Gould was the one who was trying to persuade Barrett to stay away from the dogs in the first place.
At least he has history with that club. But shows the size of his ego to think he can fix all their problems. I doubt it will end well for Barrett. But who knows, they seem to have endless cash now so that's got to help

Saw this in wiki, don't know if it's a hack:
"Post-retirement weight gain led to the nickname 'Gus' due to the resemblance to the Mr Squiggle character"

This is Gus:

Reports are that Gould is being paid $1m from the Dogs, three times the normal rate for a football GM. Plus with all his Channel Nein money etc. it's no wonder his pants are always falling down.
So, where is the NRL figures on a club's coaching salary cap? It obviously doesn't exist.
The Dogs have overspent on players, coaches and recruitment officers.
Easts continue to prove that money can buy premierships, so we are going to have to get used to the Dogs becoming successful again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4