gould and his dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
now that the roosters have meekly surrendered their finals chances ,"stung by a thousand bees" has adopted the dragons as his football love child.if he has not made love to gasnier and/or cooper this year i am a very bad judge.i can see some merit in nailing cooper but "ears on wheels" would frighten a bulldog out of a butcher shop.when are we going to rid ourselves of this clown.each game from here on in will be a nauseating experience....

jeez Kiwi, you hung over or something?

now that the roosters have meekly surrendered their finals chances ,\"stung by a thousand bees\" has adopted the dragons as his football love child.if he has not made love to gasnier and/or cooper this year i am a very bad judge.i can see some merit in nailing cooper but \"ears on wheels\" would frighten a bulldog out of a butcher shop.when are we going to rid ourselves of this clown.each game from here on in will be a nauseating experience....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's great.

He's getting worse too. Thinks he Banjo Patterson and that Athena Starchild woman rolled into one.

kiwi,i dont doubt they are a good side but if you listened to the football show at 11.30 plus the 4pm game the viewers can only be informed of that fact so many times before they turn the ****ing television off.he is becoming a joke.his agenda pushing actually occupied a full half hour of the latest ceos meeting i believe.he is simply a whining pest.

i will give Bee Sting one thing, he doesnt use his weekly column to push the roosters like Stinky, i meant sticky does. They may be his agendas but at least there "pertinant league matters" not, the ****e that Ricky writes every issue, "refs are crap, judiciary are crap" etc etc

trophy_gallery__550x373.jpg

Finally home to reply

I get flogged for this all the time on ME, but I find Gould good to listen too personally. he has the best football brain going around and his comments are usually dead on.

That is why I get sick of all the constant bitching about him tbh. I don't mind him appreciating the quality of Gasnier, coz he is class

agree he has some good insight.it is the harping on and on about it that kills me.eg.the dangerous throw.i think every person knows where he stands.we simply dont need to be reminded all the time.

I agree he can harp on about 1-2 things too often.

I actually don't mind the times when he is commentating more like a fan on the hill creaming the daks over some of the play

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4