• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Had breakfast in Murwillumbah a few weekends ago. The town seems very quiet lately. Tonnes of empty shops.

No cows to be seen.

Had breakfast in Murwillumbah a few weekends ago. The town seems very quiet lately. Tonnes of empty shops.

No cows to be seen.

Ya gotta know the right building at the showgrounds to find them! Unless they're eating the grass out at the airfield again.

Given the injuries each season to Siro and Thommo, Jetski is a critical piece to the back row.

Yes he can cover centre if needed but we have Funa, Elliot and now Burbo of needed (amoungst others)

We can also play walks in centres and Schuster at 5/8 if needed.

Good problem to have.

Love Jackie and he just needs more game time to perfect his runs off Chez :nod:

He is easily the best offloader/hole runner in our forwards.
Just watched the SF1 again and that sublime pass to Brendan was amazing :clap:

Hopefully Des has impressed upon all players (once again) that reacting to personal insults just hurts Manly :wait:

OK .... I will do something unusual and go against the flow .... I see GoJetski as a good 1st grader ... maybe even a little bit better than an average 1st grader ... (an average 1st grader is a high level) ..... but I do not see him as stand out. rep quality player in any position .....

Bite the bullett .. train him up as a dummy half and turn him into the super sub ....

I get everyone's points here and they all have a point. The one thing im not sure on is Burbo being considered an option this year. We have Elliott as the only recognised outside back on our books.
Funa: looks the goods but still yet to debut for some reason.
Hoppa: still young and coming off a serious knee reco, cant expect too much too early
Anderson: A winger/Fullback that gets man handled in reserve grade
Burbo: Too young and too raw, cant see him getting a start this year unless serious injury toll
Miski: I like him, could be a dark horse as a good depth option
Sam Smith: Again coming off a serious injury and seems confused out in the centres.
Its these reasons I believe Des would go a tried and tested player early on if we need cover for centres. If we start the season with walker at 5/8 then he should stay there all year, im not keen on moving one of our most important players to cover an injury

I get everyone's points here and they all have a point. The one thing im not sure on is Burbo being considered an option this year. We have Elliott as the only recognised outside back on our books.
Funa: looks the goods but still yet to debut for some reason.
Hoppa: still young and coming off a serious knee reco, cant expect too much too early
Anderson: A winger/Fullback that gets man handled in reserve grade
Burbo: Too young and too raw, cant see him getting a start this year unless serious injury toll
Miski: I like him, could be a dark horse as a good depth option
Sam Smith: Again coming off a serious injury and seems confused out in the centres.
Its these reasons I believe Des would go a tried and tested player early on if we need cover for centres. If we start the season with walker at 5/8 then he should stay there all year, im not keen on moving one of our most important players to cover an injury

I thought Sam Smith was a centre. Seeing he got a game (then an injury) maybe des sees something, I dunno

Ya gotta know the right building at the showgrounds to find them! Unless they're eating the grass out at the airfield again.
We actually went to go to the sunday markets, but it was closed because council were upgrading the showgrounds, making identification of buildings harder.

We need him to play like RonnieGibbs did for easts in this footage vs parra. Scroll to near the end, and you’ll see him take off multiple heads, plenty of late hits and a couple of full tilt tries. Some nice work on here for manly of course, but the film of him at number 4 for easts is insane!
Never heard of this Ronnie Gibbs bloke…

How fast is he, and does he have a youtube clip?

Plus he's from Murwillumbah and is therefore as crazy as the first person to look at a cow udder and wonder if they too could drink what's coming out of it.

Does anyone know how much he has played in the backs? I kinda thought he was being primed as a Thompson replacement.

I like him though. Just hope he has an injury free run.

edit: Someone must think he's ok to cover the centre spot. SO maybe he's done some time there.
If he can hit like Matai, train him up!

GE

sounds like you have seen or drunk from the same udder

not far from Mullumbimby, where if you haven’t you probably did but just forgot

Gosiewski I love this bloke

His passion
His agro
His resilience
His versatility
His take no prisoners and never say die approach every time he takes on the field

Gosiewski inspires his team mates and pisses off his opponents

A fit and fiery Gosiewski is a good fit to our our Manly team this year

View attachment 13519

I'm with you @BOZO.

Just like a former great, he's seems to be the type of player that you want on our side - the opposition and their supporters hate him.
Yep, he can have hands like feet, can give away an absolute stupid penalty or two.
He's a dickhead...BUT he's OUR dickhead.
Seems like he'd run through walls if that's what Des & DCE asked him to do.

He fills in at centre admirably, in fact he seems to thrive on it when required.
He'd be my #14 every week.

nb: not for one minute suggesting he's anywhere near the aforementioned great but every team needs a player like him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8