Goseiwski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Anyone that says Gosiewski is average needs to watch his last couple games last year when starting for Siro. He was a beast. Remember he had back surgery and missed the pre season. Let's see how he goes next year after a full pre season and playing in his preferred position

Jetski is also faster than Parker and Suli, which is a large problem in itself.
yes true but Suli is fine in attack if we have our full spine out there to change angles and have him bending the line. Defensively not so sure but again with our full spine - we should outscore just about any team on any given week.

If we had enough cap space, I would look at letting Waddell go and inquire about Baily Siro from Souths. Off contract and been playing great. Good leg drive, runs hard and quick play the balls.Souths bringing in Jai Arrrow as well next year
I would prefer Magoulias as they are on similar coin and both probably not starting next year. Magoulias has great hands and would add the odd kicking option, seems great in defence too, reports he could be slightly lazy. But we seem to fix that pretty well (or at least we used to).

Anyone that says Gosiewski is average needs to watch his last couple games last year when starting for Siro. He was a beast. Remember he had back surgery and missed the pre season. Let's see how he goes next year after a full pre season and playing in his preferred position
DCE put him into some great holes. Not all gosi back then... he's not the worst but he definitely has not had anything near that form this year, and is probably the smallest backrower in the competition right now. No thanks.

We need clark..there isnt much available talent in the nrl that are off contract..offer him a 2yr deal and in 22 rotate him and fainu..if he wont sign then try lussick who is going well in sl..both players **** on levi
Clark or either Lussick brother is a great shout. Keep in mind Freddy is tiny and would likely get dominated in a team other than the Roosters... such as us. Still, Levi clearly isn't the answer full time. I dont mind Levi for depth.

Clark or either Lussick brother is a great shout. Keep in mind Freddy is tiny and would likely get dominated in a team other than the Roosters... such as us. Still, Levi clearly isn't the answer full time. I dont mind Levi for depth.
Joey lussick not freddy

Gosiewski is a great hole runner and tries hard. He does not have much of a passing game and prefers to just tuck the ball under his arm, does not look for support and just runs straight. He needs more variety in his game. He can get manhandled in defence as he is not a big body and does not get many post contact meters.

Wonder if he will get Thompson's spot next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8