Goseiwski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Really liked what I saw from him last night in the starting 2nd rower role. He has all the ingredients, I’ve been a bit off him this season, looked very tentative and not hitting the ball hard like he did last year

Part of his problem also is that every single week, a back goes down and he goes to centre, he has probably played twice the minutes at centre this season compared to his own position which has probably heightened people’s opinions on his poor form

Yeh I rate him highly. He’s just at the age that should start to see him really kick on. He has the effort and ability just needs some polish. I know he’s not popular here but he goes well when he’s not playing in the backs or front row.

I rate him too, I had really high hopes at the start of the year but his injury really cost him this year, he missed the pre season and with a back injury lost a lot of strength. He hits a hole nicely and has a bit of agro. Hopefully a full pre season to build his strength and he could be a real weapon. I believe Fitler even named him in emerging blues squad last year.

What frustrated me was the fact when he got the ball he never passed outside and stepped inside. I would say AT LEAST he cost 4 or 5 trys. He is responsible for at least 40 or 50 expletive's that my 11 year old put down to Dad drinking too much.... Yes I was dinking too much but the argument fails because I drink no alcohol / lo carb beer?

What frustrated me was the fact when he got the ball he never passed outside and stepped inside. I would say AT LEAST he cost 4 or 5 trys. He is responsible for at least 40 or 50 expletive's that my 11 year old put down to Dad drinking too much.... Yes I was dinking too much but the argument fails because I drink no alcohol / lo carb beer?

Is this the Sirro thread?

He's a good player, however as we saw in the back end of last season when Siro was out, he looked much better on the right side of the field compared to the left.

He's always had the knack for running good lines on the right.

Really liked what I saw from him last night in the starting 2nd rower role. He has all the ingredients, I’ve been a bit off him this season, looked very tentative and not hitting the ball hard like he did last year

Part of his problem also is that every single week, a back goes down and he goes to centre, he has probably played twice the minutes at centre this season compared to his own position which has probably heightened people’s opinions on his poor form
He’s also changed his hair colour! I think the peroxide look was a major reason he played so poorly. Last night he played so much better with his natural hair colour.

Jack can hit road jack and don’t come back for more for more for more.

The guy is a full on wood duck. Don't rate him one bit.
Suspect defensively and offers little in attack.
Apart from that, he's awesome.
I wouldn't renew him at the end of 2021 and send him to Blacktown for next year.

He tries hard and has great heart but you need skill as well and he is well short in that department for mine.

He has got some toughness about him and some desire and he is able to play Centre in an urgent situation BUT ...... just not sure he has the quality to be in a winning Grand Final team - I would be looking to replace him, Waddell, Croker, Taufua, Parker, Miski, Elliott, Garrick, Williams. Bring in Anderson, Ben Turbo, young Fainu, Saddler. Make sure Avocado gets a crack at a starting spot find one or two quality support forwards, a fast/tall outside back or two and a support hooker. Normally I would say goodbye to Levi but just can't see much quality out there to replace him.

Seems to have regained some mobility and form in recent times but not the impact type player in attack or especially defence who can lift the side to a better level into next year and beyond . Does have some versatility but still quite one dimensional with his all round game . Think that Haumole is the one to replace Thommo in the back row , more oomph in hitting the line and tackling and off loading ability with a bit more experience . Useful bench player and can no doubt make a contribution if he can maintain his enthusiasm , recent improved efforts and discipline .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8