Gordon Tallis: Rugby Leagues #1 Sook

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Smell Myfinger has come and said that they didn't use DCE the right way the last time he played for Queensland and took some of the blame for this. Get over it Gordy....

Is that Mal confirming what almost everyone else knew? That despite what they said publicly, they hamstrung Cherry and tried to have him play Cronk's orgamising role that he is not suited to? And even then Cherry had to take a back seat in that role to Smith.

And as someone said, that was the one series in the past decade that the Blues forwards outplayed the Maroons pack.

The said thing is that Cherry pretty much copped the entire blame for Qld's 2014 series loss. They used 21 players, but it was all DCE's fault.....

I always said that DCE would have gone much better in Origin playing alongside Cronk than Thurston simply because Cherry and JT play a similar style of game, and as the senior player of the two with the runs on the board they were never going to change JT's role.

Matty Johns will have to gee Tallis up this week. I'm expecting Tallis to say that Daly had a good game (through gritted teeth) but gives us something like the Titans were down on troops, the refs or the 50/50 calls were against them.

DCE showing all class responding to question about comments from that irrelevant gimp Tallis.

I can always rely on you to see through the crap SER8. Great post that made sense and didn't need to stoop to Gordy's level.

Have a good weekend, mate!

I really have to go. I can taste that chicken!!

HAHA!

Errr, has anyone seen @mozgrame since he disappeared off to have that coconut chicken dish?

:speechless::sweating::wondering:@:worried:

He's been gone a while, maybe he foresaw the way this place is headed!

pffft, he's tougher than that and likes us more.

I he'd been gone for ages...came back and left again. Sick or parole violation is my guess!

(Hopefully not one, kidding about the other...well hopefully not either.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8