Gordon Tallis: DCE dosen't care about Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now now feathered friend...We won.
Yes we did and we are all happy !!!
6Tyo96Mkc.jpg

I wouldn't call Tallis a good footballer. He's overrated. Put a few plays on highlight reels (eg A featherweight fullback over the sideline, punching on with Ross, flipping the bird at an entire grandstand and calling a referee a f***ing cheat). Outside of that, Queensland went through its darkest days under his captaincy, something I put down to his woeful leadership.

You have to get into the motivation behind Tallis' comments.

He has been critical of DCE ever since he chose to back out of the Titans contract. He was against DCE from that point representing QLD. Now he is putting the knife in again to DCE, which only goes to show he hasnt forgotten what he considered a low act. Of course Tallis would never do anything like that would he ie: St George 1995-6 when he illegally signed a contract with the Bronkos because of Super league while still contracted to St George and following a court decision that went against him, got his nose out of joint and chose to sit out a season rather meet his obligations to the Dragons, a far worse betrayal in my opinion. DCE's action was legal, Tallis' was not.

My gut feeling says he's got it in for DCE and he doesnt like Manly. Personally I wouldnt take much notice of someone who is just a good football player, has a questionable value system, and nothing more
Don't forget that Tallis was front and centre in the birthday cake presentation for Mundine (21 IIRC) during a Broncos presser, while Choc was still at the Dragons for the remainder of that year.

Here is some clarity...

Fact 1 Gorden Tallis is probably one of the best back rowers to play the game
Fact 2 He is actually quite suited to media, he goes OK
Fact 3 I hate the ****
Fact 4 He is not that worthy of an opinion on anything
Fact 5 He hates DCE

In all I think we should hate this PR1CK! What say you all???

Like I said in another thread, DCE proved me wrong in that game. He was a difference maker, and I'm happy as punch to be wrong. What I want though, is that his worst, isn't far off that performance, because consistency (like he said himself in the post match presser) is the key.

Trent should play the Tallis video every time before DCE runs on the field, and again at half time if we're not going well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7