Gordon Tallis: DCE dosen't care about Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We all know Tallis has an agenda against DCE because of the backflip. He encouraged fellow Queenslanders to boo one of their own. Disgusting.
He does raise some valid points. Early 2015 was the last time we saw some Cherry magic. He singlehandedly won us some crucial games. Since the contract signing he's done nothing spectacular.
One very big reason is he no longer has players Snake, Jamie, Matai, Jamie B, Matty. B and that traitor, Foz.
At the moment he's not surrounded by quality players but he also doesn't have the impact other halves have. Think of the slime without Norman, cows without JT, storm without Cronk, bunnies without Reynolds. The presence and workload of these players win matches for their teams.
I refuse to believe DCE doesn't care but he needs to become the player he he is capable of being.
Work hard DCE. Get back the magic. Prove the Tallis's of the world wrong.

Meh, he's still whining about dce signing with Manly and back-flipping on the titans.

Yet again another example of the media's amateurish conduct regarding the nrl.

edit: n'pops beat me to the post!

Is DCE's glittering media career still alive at Fox?
Haven't seen him there this year but may have missed him.
If it is, interesting corridor meetings. @:eek:

Tallis sat out a whole year to play where he wanted.

Whereas Chez changed his mind prior to the season start - doing what's best for his family :wait:

Note to Tallis - Titans have Hayne now, they couldn't have bought him if Chez had taken up their offer.:p
And where's the articles about the plane's disinterest and lack of effort and team spirit.
Look closer to home Gorden.

I thought Jake was to young for the captaincy.

And think he should have been given it now.

But you can't take it off DCE now. Imagine what that would do to his confidence.

He just needs to be tougher than he has ever been before.

At what point does DCE say he doesn't care about Manly??? The fact he doesn't read garbage written in papers or listen to 'has beens' who are illiterate & do not have a grasp of the English language doesn't mean he doesn't care! He's sticking up for his coach & players & that's all that matters. The s&#t most of these so called Sports journalists write is laughable. Tallis has a gripe against DCE because of the back flip & no matter how well DCE plays Tallis will have something to say! Yes he hasn't played as well as he did 2 years ago, however when you lose the talent around you that he had at the time i'll bet every other half back in the competition would find it difficult to reprise the same form & that's on top of injuries he's had! I don't care if it's Cronk, Thurston or whoever. It's easy for these guys when they have players like Smith, Slater, Browwich or Morgan, Taumalolo, Scott plus plus plus still around them! Like to see how they'd perform without these guys. Stick a healthy B Stewart, G Stewart, Matai, Lyon, Foran etc. around him now & see what he would do! Who gives a flying f@#k what Tallis thinks! I so hope DCE gets some good support from the players we have now & shuts a lot of mouths on the way back up! :swear:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7