Gordon Tallis: DCE dosen't care about Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, good call mate. It's just killing me watching Hodkinson leading a pack of absolute no names around the park over the Bunnies. The dead set Knight's are showing more ticker in the last two games, than anyone in a Manly jersey has in two years.

So frustrating right now. I feel like our team has gone somewhere, and are hiding, because the group of players we are seeing each week at the moment most certainly aren't the Manly I know and love.
Anyone who thinks the Knights are a push over have another thing coming. There playing with more structure and more passion. At the moment they would roll us..

Yeah, good call mate. It's just killing me watching Hodkinson leading a pack of absolute no names around the park over the Bunnies. The dead set Knight's are showing more ticker in the last two games, than anyone in a Manly jersey has in two years.

So frustrating right now. I feel like our team has gone somewhere, and are hiding, because the group of players we are seeing each week at the moment most certainly aren't the Manly I know and love.
100% on the money Ryan
It's all about the attitude that bothers me....yes we been up against it....but when it comes to that integral play you need a bloke to step up..only the young Turbo's seem to have the phone on.
Really hope Barrett can set a rocket under them tonight because I hear...he has solid idea's that are lost into the game....only prob I have with Barrett is more aggression which surely comes down individually to the players...

DCE now needs to rub Gorden's nose in it.

And then remind the world in his next post-match interview (preferably after a win) that either Gorden's parents couldn't spell, or were clued up enough to know that 'Gordon' is an anagram of 'drongo'.

Apologies to anyone named Gordon out there.
Time for the Gorden/Gordon joke, Daly...

Time for the Gorden/Gordon joke, Daly...

Chez to Chewbacca:
27ab45146610587169c655291ac9a2bf.jpg

Gotta counter what I stated in this thread with the thought he had a much improved game tonight. He even seemed more human in the post match presser

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2