Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Just in the 5 second clip of Gordon's try, I am convinced he would be 10x better as a hooker compared to Croker by the end of the year if he got a chance. I know this is reserve grade highlights, but just even in the fluiditiy in the movement and the turn in direction from Gordon, Froggy unfortunately would be too slow to ever to do that. We need to realise Gordon is the 9 we've been waiting for as our missing piece to this puzzle, after all the Fainu debacle we've had to endure over the last 3 years. Gordon is the saviour.
I think we do realise that. So would the Club.:)

I think the most interesting part of the story is the suggestion (not unrealistic) of the undercurrents swirling around the Mestrov-Fulton family relationship. And if (as suggested) that is helping to loosen Tartak’s influence, that’s a good thing.

Just another reminder that sporting outfits are a bit like any episode of Game of Thrones, with empire builders setting up their own spheres of influence, until someone else comes along to try to break it down.

Last edited:

Just in the 5 second clip of Gordon's try, I am convinced he would be 10x better as a hooker compared to Croker by the end of the year if he got a chance. I know this is reserve grade highlights, but just even in the fluiditiy in the movement and the turn in direction from Gordon, Froggy unfortunately would be too slow to ever to do that. We need to realise Gordon is the 9 we've been waiting for as our missing piece to this puzzle, after all the Fainu debacle we've had to endure over the last 3 years. Gordon is the saviour.
No doubt in that 5 second clip,it showed how his body is ready to stand up to the rigours of 30+ tackles every match

He made 32 tackles for 1 miss over 50min against the Eels.

I do think we are overhyping the kid a little though. We gotta let him develop.

That said in the near future Id love to see him come in and take 30-40min off the bench
I have no doubt he’s the 9 moving forward,but as you said,there seems to be a fair bit of hype around him and the step up from reggies to first grade is big these days,especially defending in the middle.I suspect the club is taking a cautious approach to his future given he was still on a development contract at the start of the season

He is the solution to the dummy half problem.

He is the solution to the dummy half problem.
But but but everyone who tied a bootlace and had minimal athletic ability loves Croker because he's a 'goer'.

Froggy has gotten the best out of his body for a kid who did his ACL on debut and then again and again, this year will be a transition and then it's time for a nice few years in England, that's a success in anyone's book, well mine at least, sure his defence is great but defence doesn't win premierships.

That's how the saying goes right?

Api was throwing plenty of rainbows in the tigers jersey on the weekend. It’s like he’s back at Manly.
Api is a running hooker, his passing game especially left to right was absolute dog**** for us and even Panthers, where he is good is in a running team where the other forwards give him a solid foundation to run off of

But but but everyone who tied a bootlace and had minimal athletic ability loves Croker because he's a 'goer'.

Froggy has gotten the best out of his body for a kid who did his ACL on debut and then again and again, this year will be a transition and then it's time for a nice few years in England, that's a success in anyone's book, well mine at least, sure his defence is great but defence doesn't win premierships.

That's how the saying goes right?
thats a bit harsh woodsie had a illustrious a playing and coaching career in his mind just ask him

Crocker was also second in missed tackles in 2022

To be fair Lach also made the 4th most tackles in the comp.

Every effective team has two hookers at the moment - I do not see why we would do the same (rather than have Kao play that role)
Kaeo still gets that role, and the fullback role and the five eighth role, Jean Claude Kam Tong isn't a like for like swap. It's him and Weekes or him and the frog. Send Hank Scorpion and the Frog, there's another parable, over to sent Helens and get Walmsley out here next year and we are winner winner rooster dinner.

Sorry I'm in for my bilateral knee replacement on Friday and trying to get through the last of this thc and CBD oil in a hurry. All prescription of course, hit up flowers of life and ask for doctor yen ren

Hope it goes well (getting through all the thc etc) oh and also the knee ops. Get well soon!
Just the CBD, and that's been a god send, and thankyou, I've had to go off the oil for fourteen days leading up because there's anaphylaxis concerns with the general anaesthetic, but if you can afford the stuff and get it prescribed anyone with any joint pain CBD oil is magnificent stuff.

It's a shame it's so expensive here, I have a brother who lives in the states and they feed the stuff to their 'rescue pets' to combat anxiety and I need a prescription and pay $200 for 30mls.

Kaeo still gets that role, and the fullback role and the five eighth role, Jean Claude Kam Tong isn't a like for like swap. It's him and Weekes or him and the frog. Send Hank Scorpion and the Frog, there's another parable, over to sent Helens and get Walmsley out here next year and we are winner winner rooster dinner.

Sorry I'm in for my bilateral knee replacement on Friday and trying to get through the last of this thc and CBD oil in a hurry. All prescription of course, hit up flowers of life and ask for doctor yen ren
Man that post was a journey

Just the CBD, and that's been a god send, and thankyou, I've had to go off the oil for fourteen days leading up because there's anaphylaxis concerns with the general anaesthetic, but if you can afford the stuff and get it prescribed anyone with any joint pain CBD oil is magnificent stuff.

It's a shame it's so expensive here, I have a brother who lives in the states and they feed the stuff to their 'rescue pets' to combat anxiety and I need a prescription and pay $200 for 30mls.
I have been using some mail order stuff - there is a prescription one? I might need to head to my doc asap

I have been using some mail order stuff - there is a prescription one? I might need to head to my doc asap
Yeah CBD oil became legal last year, not all GPs will prescribe, it's unbelievable for arthritis, my orthapedic surgeon says nearly everyone he sees now who can afford it raves about it the way I do. And I'm 43 having both knees replaced on Friday gone from fifty panadene forte a month to zero and can get up and down off the floor and sleep like a baby

Yeah CBD oil became legal last year, not all GPs will prescribe, it's unbelievable for arthritis, my orthapedic surgeon says nearly everyone he sees now who can afford it raves about it the way I do. And I'm 43 having both knees replaced on Friday gone from fifty panadene forte a month to zero and can get up and down off the floor and sleep like a baby
I am going to chat to my GP asap!
Thanks for the info (also Gordo love him etc)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2