Gorden Tallis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep fukn hypocrites the lot of them. All these other players who've done the same thing. The absolute white wash on Inglis , Scam and his double contracts, Thurston and his indiscretions. Just dribblers all of them.
You do realise that in future years Scam, Gronk, and Thursturd will be gracing your TV screen with their intimate knowledge of the game, oh and week in week out too!!

I’m sure you’ll agree that’s something to look forward to!!

giphy.gif

You do realise that in future years Scam, Gronk, and Thursturd will be gracing your TV screen with their intimate knowledge of the game, oh and week in week out too!!

I’m sure you’ll agree that’s something to look forward to!!

Haha thanks Mark, won't it be something. Hodges to JT "ahsurjdjsowywqiosb" JT replies "*cackle laugh*"

Who cares what Gordon Tallis thinks. DCE was well within his right to "backflip" its in the rules and not his fault he was offered a boot load of cash.
Either way he was offered truck loads at both the Titans and Manly. Yes the wholeDCE drama and club favourites stewarts/choc etc was not ideal. I would have been more upset if Glen went onto win the comp with souths and Matai and snake ended up at another club and also went well. The truth is they all bowed out unfortunately with injury or snake with his Diabetes battles taking its toll. DCE has not had a proper scrum base partner since foran and yes green did go well at kicking but his defence was awful.
This year has been ****e and as long as we finish the year strong then we are well placed for next year remembering we are behind in cap monies not to mention injuries and the hastings saga (wasnt he also on about $300k?)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8