Gorden Tallis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Has anyone seen/heard any comment from the neanderthal about DCEs Origin inclusion?! I haven't chased it but it seems the big Chewbacca has gone to ground!

Has anyone seen/heard any comment from the neanderthal about DCEs Origin inclusion?! I haven't chased it but it seems the big Chewbacca has gone to ground!
What can he say now ? What can all the doubters say now ?
DCE now has the final say. DCE will stamp his greatness once again and put every one in their place
daly-cherry-evans_s9t9c2fsabos159wkppzlxaqx.jpg

Last edited:
I hope all our boys have a great game and don't get any injuries .

Same and even though i hate QLD i will be hoping DCE has a blinder!! Only reason is i think he will gain confidence and hopefully that carries through to Manly to finish the year off strongly to avoid that spoon. He hasn’t stopped smiling since the call up and that’s going to do wonders for his motivation and mental well-being.

Same and even though i hate QLD i will be hoping DCE has a blinder!! Only reason is i think he will gain confidence and hopefully that carries through to Manly to finish the year off strongly to avoid that spoon. He hasn’t stopped smiling since the call up and that’s going to do wonders for his motivation and mental well-being.
Don't use or be consumed by the word Hate as Hate eats you up and drains you from everything that is good inside your soul feathered friend . This is a psychological fact .
Another footy fact is DCE has done it all at all levels and he is a superstar in the game and the people like Gordon Tallis should know better than to knock down a Champion as Champions always Rise

He still couldn't help himself ! He had to mention his back flip on the Titans and that he hoped the Queenslander's
would now get behind him and forgive him ! He just can't get over it..!!
Gordon and the rest of the doubters and they know who they all are ,were made to eat humble pie by the great DCE .
The more negative smart arse remarks by Tallis and the Tall poppies the more silly they look .

Don't use or be consumed by the word Hate as Hate eats you up and drains you from everything that is good inside your soul feathered friend . This is a psychological fact .
Another footy fact is DCE has done it all at all levels and he is a superstar in the game and the people like Gordon Tallis should know better than to knock down a Champion as Champions always Rise
Champions are not souffle's they can rise more than once .
Go DCE !!!! I hope he jams it up them so far and then at the end of it tells them all to go get f)(*^d as he has a number of Premierships he needs to win for Manly

I don’t think Gordo or Gorde is on that level.

Anthony’s at least three notional levels below the sub-basement of a New York City super tall (i.e. taller than 300m above street level).

He still couldn't help himself ! He had to mention his back flip on the Titans and that he hoped the Queenslander's
would now get behind him and forgive him ! He just can't get over it..!!
Yep fukn hypocrites the lot of them. All these other players who've done the same thing. The absolute white wash on Inglis , Scam and his double contracts, Thurston and his indiscretions. Just dribblers all of them.

Yep fukn hypocrites the lot of them. All these other players who've done the same thing. The absolute white wash on Inglis , Scam and his double contracts, Thurston and his indiscretions. Just dribblers all of them.

Lol mick, you might want to drop the "qld" off the end of your tag

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10