Going to Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
we have been talking about a trip to the U.S about april. After this news broke i have been my smoochy smoochy best, puppy dog eyes, do you need anything, just waiting for the right time to suggest , maybe march baby girl

i reckon she is on to me though, she has seen it before

any more suggestions .
music video cleaning GIF

Maybe help with cleaning

music video cleaning GIF

Maybe help with cleaning
me and wifey swapped roles 18 years ago. I am stay home dad, she works. I do nearly all the cleaning and cooking
maybe i could finish something i start maybe
and dont you dare suggest the jj j j jjo job word. no way i want to go that bad

me and wifey swapped roles 18 years ago. I am stay home dad, she works. I do nearly all the cleaning and cooking
maybe i could finish something i start maybe
and dont you dare suggest the jj j j jjo job word. no way i want to go that bad
… so what's the latest update on “the bold and the beautiful”?

… so what's the latest update on “the bold and the beautiful”?
somebody with an eye patch got amnesia, married his wifes mum who is 6 months younger than his wife,he then dies but was rescued from death by a female helicopter pilot with 3 breasts. all 4 of them now live in the one house, the girls jelly wrestle daily to see who gets to sleep the beau

beau is in love with the neigbour and the patch is fake as both his eyes are fine, and his real name is chip. but chip had leprasy so he changed his name to beau to fix that

somebody with an eye patch got amnesia, married his wifes mum who is 6 months younger than his wife,he then dies but was rescued from death by a female helicopter pilot with 3 breasts. all 4 of them now live in the one house, the girls jelly wrestle daily to see who gets to sleep the beau

beau is in love with the neigbour and the patch is fake as both his eyes are fine, and his real name is chip. but chip had leprasy so he changed his name to beau to fix that
Ok I will let wifey know.… doesn't sound like she has missed much!

I'm sure it's going to happen but I'm not looking forward to the Hugh Jackman love -fest.

they make it out that he works 100% of his down time promoting Manly.

Yeah...so much that the pic they used was one of him and toovey...10 or so years ago.

It's not his fault the club go on and on and on about him... but unless I'm missing something, he's just a celeb who likes Manly, not the Messiah.

But it's way down on my rant list. lol

We need to forget going to Vegas and getting embarrassed by one of those good teams over there and focus on the very simple things. We need absolutely zero outside noise right now. Area of focus:

• Get in a player or 2 that can run a full length of the field
  • Change the overall body shape of our forwards
  • Learn more intense / effective defensive structures
  • Learn to play-the-ball quicker. Having 3 players in the bottom 10 of the entire NRL is unacceptable
  • Learn to not be turned on your back in a tackle

All this overseas crap is white noise and disruptive. We have too much to focus on to be entertaining this. We are in Tigers territory of terrible performance (I think they may win the coming up game against us).

Pull the pin Siebold. Let the Sharks go or something!

Absolutely stupid decision this Vegas rubbish. Will do nothing but derail us from the get go. Nothing more than a Penn wanker ego boost. Imagine him in owners box boasting to his USA bought friends. Wonder how much they'll have to bribe Jackman to show up and pretend to be #1 supporter. Turbo will do a hammy getting on the plane.

I'm sure it's going to happen but I'm not looking forward to the Hugh Jackman love -fest.
Hugh Who ???
This Manly Sensation is a Bigger Star attraction for Vegas than Hugh will ever be

Tom Trbojevic ‘TURBO’ Manly Sea Eagles Mini Wings UNFRAMED – Wicked ...

This whole club is in LaLa land. Still pretending they're in finals contention. Signing up plodder has been forwards. 2nd most expensive spine in the league. HAHA Turbo the ghost, Schuster the fraud, Croker worst #9 we've ever had and DCE bringing 10 years of financial handcuffs on Manly. We are the dumbest club in the league. What will the excuses be this time next year when we're in the same position.

. We are the dumbest club in the league. What will the excuses be this time next year when we're in the same position.
Most Proud and Passionate Manly fans empathise with you feathered friend

It seems Manly fans will endure another non event finals year
failing once again to live up to our legendary clubs great winning standards

2011 Manly Premiership Winning Glory seems Many Manly light years away
1691899569703.png

This whole club is in LaLa land. Still pretending they're in finals contention. Signing up plodder has been forwards. 2nd most expensive spine in the league. HAHA Turbo the ghost, Schuster the fraud, Croker worst #9 we've ever had and DCE bringing 10 years of financial handcuffs on Manly. We are the dumbest club in the league. What will the excuses be this time next year when we're in the same position.
Yeah we seem to fit the franchise model perfectly instead if a proud football organisation

We need to forget going to Vegas and getting embarrassed by one of those good teams over there and focus on the very simple things. We need absolutely zero outside noise right now. Area of focus:

• Get in a player or 2 that can run a full length of the field
  • Change the overall body shape of our forwards
  • Learn more intense / effective defensive structures
  • Learn to play-the-ball quicker. Having 3 players in the bottom 10 of the entire NRL is unacceptable
  • Learn to not be turned on your back in a tackle

All this overseas crap is white noise and disruptive. We have too much to focus on to be entertaining this. We are in Tigers territory of terrible performance (I think they may win the coming up game against us).

Pull the pin Siebold. Let the Sharks go or something!
I think this is a dumb decision Ryan but it's gunna happen. There's no way they'll pull out now (unless there is some Club disaster). Hopefully they'll work on some of those things you've mentioned in the off season and be competitive first round. I would rather they stay home and I can watch the 1st game at Brookie. Having said that, I reckon I'll be in Las Vegas.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8