Going to Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Don't wory @Wombat64 they have you covered
cropped-american-lube-fast-logo-512x512-01.jpg

This is what Penn has been longing for, all these years. He can sit in the owners box at a big US event.

I wonder whose home game it will count as? Gee that's a tough one, i can't imagine.
It’s been a lifelong dream of Custard Face’s to watch M-W lose a home game in front of an American crowd.

I would have thought the obvious was Easts vs Souths (Book of Feuds stuff).

My concern is that it will take us 2 weeks after the game to get back in the right mindset.
You would like to think that the NRL will grant each of the teams heading over there a bye for round 2.

Of course we give up a home game. It wouldn't be any other way but for Penn to sell out our soul. Is that rediculous magic round crucifixion going to happen to us as well. Why don't we just play all our fuking home games at the opposition grounds.

Of course we give up a home game. It wouldn't be any other way but for Penn to sell out our soul. Is that rediculous magic round crucifixion going to happen to us as well. Why don't we just play all our fuking home games at the opposition grounds.
I wonder what the FC are up to? Are they still trying to buy the private owners out, or has that fallen by the wayside? I don’t see anything in the annual report to suggest that they are.

Then there will be the inevitable country member (we remember) ‘home’ game in Mudgee, Budgee or Fudgee. Or wherever.

Last edited:
I wonder what the FC are up to? Are they still trying to buy the private owners out, or has that fallen by the wayside? I don’t see anything in the annual report to suggest that they are.
I think the “rule” is the club has to play 10 home games at Brookie - anything else needs to be approved by FC. There has been nothing to suggest so far that we won’t be playing 10 Brookie games next year from what I know

PS it takes money to buy out the current owners the FC has basically none.

Are you picking up @globaleagle on the way or is it the other way round. I know you both live in Canada, but that’s it. If you and GE do go you have to take "hat" as well. Let him run riot in Vegas. The pics would be great!

I'm hoping a man of @robbiea 's wealth and influence will pick me up and pay for the whole weekend!

Are you picking up @globaleagle on the way or is it the other way round. I know you both live in Canada, but that’s it. If you and GE do go you have to take "hat" as well. Let him run riot in Vegas. The pics would be great!
Yep ,with me on one side of British Columbia and he on the other (on the coast) .
It will probably be me picking him up on the way down.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8