Glenn straight to judicary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran could be a chance for Dally m and bugger it if it was a real crime would you want to do even a small sentence if you were innocent foran has done nothing and if slater and hinchcliff have nothing to answer for than neither does he.

I think Glenn is looking at 4-5 weeks. I'm afraid it looks like season over again for him. I would try to get a down grade for Lussick. If they can get it reduced to a grade 3 then he will only miss 2 weeks.

Our much hyped right side attack has been destroyed... Glenn and Wolfman gone. Hopefully Hoppa can get back on the wing and DCE can produce Lyon with good early ball.

Foxsports thinks G Stewart may be about 2 - 3 weeks but Blair with 2 charges is gone.

Glen Should only get 2-3 weeks. The max he can get is 5 weeks. Surely you can't get rubbed out for the finals for throwing a few punches. Blair threw a few punches twice! My bet is they suspend him until the grand final. he'd have a few carry over points but that should be taken care of by minutes in the sin bin. If he was to make it back for the GF i would consider that a win for us.

Blair and Stewart both got contrary conduct charges, with Blair also receiving a grade 2 striking charge for the uppercut in the first fight - season over for Blair. Hopefully at the judiciary, Glenn can get 3 weeks max, to be back in time for the GF

Glenn only got contrary conduct charge. He wasnt involved in the first fight, he didnt throw a punch which the refs believed he did. He was only involved in the altercation near the sideline were he did throw punches. So if hes only being charged with contrary conduct could we be looking at a possibility of 2 - 3 weeks ? or less ?

Max for contrary conduct is grade 5 which is 5 weeks. The grade will be determined by the judiciary.

it's a catch all term to allow them to slap players for things that aren't specifically ordained in the penalty structure.

Arguing with a referee etc, is basically poor form

Fonz said:
Max for contrary conduct is grade 5 which is 5 weeks. The grade will be determined by the judiciary.

doesn't matter if it is the max. Remember Hoppa for his striking? He got rubbed out for 17 weeks.

Because it has gone straight to judiciary it carries no specific grading or points, both him and Blair I think have played their last football for 2011

Is there an example where a player has been charged for a high amount of weeks for contrary conduct, im trying to compaire scenarios.

Glenn Referred for the 2nd brawl he threw a few punches not sure if many connected Blair threw a few not sure if many of those connected either
then the Cavalry arrived Glenn and Blair didnt go near each other again
so 2 WEEKS for Glen
same for Blair but add his charge on 4weeks

Just ****s me how Saint Darren Lockyer can rally his QLD team mates around him, devise a plan for all to see on TV that hes going to put a bomb up and wants his team mates to all run in and start swinging at whoever catches it......... and nothing is done about it and there's no circus after the game.

Surely that in itself and ammo for any lawyers that get involved. This wasn't a rehearsed brawl like the one in origin, it was spare of the moment emotional thing.

Copa Eagle said:
Is there an example where a player has been charged for a high amount of weeks for contrary conduct, im trying to compaire scenarios.

Hoppa, when he got 17 weeks, not sure what he was charged with though.

It isn't graded, the judiciary can smash him with whatever the hell they want.

Due to injuries to our wingers and Glenn going, our backrow is looking lean

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Glenn Referred for the 2nd brawl he threw a few punches not sure if many connected Blair threw a few not sure if many of those connected either
so 2 WEEKS for Glen

the club have to go in there with the front on angle where blair chest butts glenn the glenn hits him back.

Glenn is important but i think we can still win it with out him.
DCE and Foran will lift us.

Cambo said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
so 2 WEEKS for Glen

the club have to go in there with the front on angle where blair chest butts glenn the glenn hits him back.

Glenn is important but i think we can still win it with out him.
DCE and Foran will lift us.

He is important, but with injuries to Brett, David Williams and Robbo to fullback, this forces Tony Williams to the wing.

Meaning he essentially weakens both positions. Not sure if we can bring another winger up or not

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2