Glenn straight to judicary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
B.Stewart
Robertson
Matai
Lyon
Hoppa
Foran
DCE
Kite
Ballin
Galuvao
Rodney
Buhrer

Rose
Williams
Mauro
Robinson

tookey said:
No doubt the club wilol challenge Lussick, Foran and Glen's charges to try and have them downgraded. Not sure why Foran is charged.

That depends on if they think they've got a strong enough case to appeal and whether it would be better/beneficial to sit out the game/s in case they were to lose an appeal.

Matabele said:
How on earth can Glenn's actions be considered less than Blair's?
Blair has been referred straight to judiciary and has a grade 2 striking charge which he will get 2 weeks for anyway. Season over for him.

Matabele said:

My guess is that it was because he threw the first punch in the brawl near the sidelines.

3 - 4 weeks for Lussick, fancy getting elbowed in the head and then held by 3 players while Blair repeatedly uppercuts him.... Now excuse me but if i'm Lussick im throwing as many as I can...

It's not worth fighting Foran's charge. If they lose he's out for the first week of the finals. Bring Riccardi in for a game against Brisbane, the NSW cup side have nothing to lose. No way we want to go into week 1 of the finals without Foran. Having said that, he never should have been charged.

Matabele said:

I'd say the grade two for the uppercut to a guy with his arms pinned behind in the first fight

I'm so annoyed I actually cannot stand the NRL every time it is something to do with Manly the media beat it up and we get caned. I am so flabbergasted at these suspensions it blows my mind. Glen didn't stop until he realized Blair was behind himand like anyone would do in that situation he turned to keep an eye on him it was Blair who grabbed Stewart and shoved him, Blair who threw a cheap shot at Lussick and connected yet every two bob hack has mentioned how Glen stopped and how the others rushed in and mentioned manly first in every article or interview. We are a smaller supporter base and obviously no one cares other than us what happens to our players.

Blair is getting done for Contrary Conduct and Striking.
Stewart only going for contrary conduct.

TBH I think that's fair and they will both be gone for a few weeks. Lussick got 3 weeks because of the two fights he threw punches in

Lets face it, other than Glenn there's no damage.

Robbo has got off.
Brett is injured anyway.
Foran could do with a week off.

Consider fighting the Lussick charges I say. I wouldnt.

bob dylan said:
Lets face it, other than Glenn there's no damage.

Robbo has got off.
Brett is injured anyway.
Foran could do with a week off.

Consider fighting the Lussick charges I say. I wouldnt.

he can push for a down grade and then plead guilty then he misses 2 weeks

Lawyer up i think!!!
everyone has been saying precedence!! plenty of fuel for the legal eagles!!! pun intended.
DOnt need to fight all of the them though, leave Brett Stewart and Kieran Foran to have a spell.

I wonder if the other teams that fought on the weekend got fines

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4