Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Is friggin Glenn Stewart back this week or not? May as well go to souths now if he's not.

You mean gifty?

edit: website still has 'week to week' type proposition.

While i would prefer him on the field, its nice to know the team is still delivering without him.

Arko-admirer said:
What about Watmough? Did suspension include State of Origin?

yes

AFAIK he should be back this week

Eagles2nv said:
While i would prefer him on the field, its nice to know the team is still delivering without him.

Lets ask the bulldogs about that

Stevo said:
Ask the Bulldogs about that

Arko-admirer said:
What about Watmough? Did suspension include State of Origin?

yes

AFAIK he should be back this week

If that's the case he should be back this Friday. He missed Cronulla, Easts, Dogs, SOO... that's four matches.

Nope Choc wont be back till after Tigers game. Somehow origin doesn't count even though he was suspended because of it. One of Greenturd's new Manly only rules.

Mick's right. You can't count the Dogs game & SOO. If Choc was selected for SOO he would not have been playing in the Dogs game. It's therefore one or the other. Not both.

Gifty had an August comeback reported in the Manly Daily. Don't know how long it will take him to get match fit or if his motivation has waned due to being released :cool:

it would be nice to have him back sooner rather than later, so he can build some game time and run into form BEFORE the finals when the intensity starts to lift.

Stevo said:
IMO he needs to get back in the next few weeks to be right for the finals.

yeah, that's what I was hinting at. We don't want him coming back one or two weeks before, going into the toughest period of the season with no match fitness nor cohesion with his teammates.

Yeah may as well leave Buhrer there who has been doing a top job. We do miss Gifty taking Killer to and through the line though.

He has been out since April 27 :s

A long time for an ankle injury, and probably can't have been doing much lower body fitness work :cool:

HappilyManly said:
He has been out since April 27 :s

A long time for an ankle injury, and probably can't have been doing much lower body fitness work :cool:

Pretty sure his sex life shouldn't be our business!

:D

Stamina on the field is all I was thinking of. !

Last year he had a stint out with lower leg problem and it took him 6 weeks to get aerobic fitness :(

HappilyManly said:
Last year he had a stint out with lower leg problem and it took him 6 weeks to get aerobic fitness :(

He doesn't have to play 80 minutes. We have four bench forwards so he can be used in short bursts.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2