Glenn needs a rest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
G Stewart has been great this season but is showing signs of wear and tear. He pays a lot of minutes and gets through a lot of work but he fell off tackles twice last night and they resulted in tries.

I just think he's tiring a ittle. The bye can't come soon enough for him I would imagine. He's not the biggest forward out there. The 10 day turnaround before the Broncos game will help.

O, and for all those bagging Ballin's missed tackle against Canberra last week, I trust you noticed Monaghan produced an exact replica when he failed to stop Tim Smith last night.

You don't think Tim Smith was already over??

P.S - I don't recall anyone picking out a missed tackle from Ballin last week. The only thing I saw terrible from Ballin was an atrocious pass out of dummy half to monaghans feet and he then flicked it through his legs and it resulted in a try :)

agree he is looking tired, mayby next time we get a bit of a lead Des should give him a break. Let Willow do more work which we know he can do.

Right observation on Glen. We need Beaver back.

I wonder if Hall might develop into a bench forward adept at swapping between prop and backrow. He seemingly is on his way to that now.

The only thing I saw terrible from Ballin was an atrocious pass out of dummy half to monaghans feet and he then flicked it through his legs and it resulted in a try :)

Amazing hey Nutz. Have you ever tried to do that tunnel ball ? Its the hardest thing to do, just getting the ball cleanly through the legs let alone actually finding a teammate. Was brilliant.

Beaver would be good for rotation with Watmough and Stewart.. not wear them out before the end of the season playing 80 minutes.

Yep, 10 days is a good break.. This is always one of my favourite matches of the year.

Nothing better than beating the bongo's

Who's bagging Ballin ? This is supposed to be the Matty B fanclub.

Show yourselves heathens. Maybe Mata's just making stuff up to help prove a point again.

Nutz there is one thing better than beating the donkeys, it happened last night. Brisbane haven't been in the comp long enough to really care about having a rivalry with.

Ahh Brookvale, Westy scum one day Queensland morons the next.

You don't think Tim Smith was already over??

P.S - I don't recall anyone picking out a missed tackle from Ballin last week. The only thing I saw terrible from Ballin was an atrocious pass out of dummy half to monaghans feet and he then flicked it through his legs and it resulted in a try :)

Buuuut Nutz. If he had landed that ball on Monas chest he would have been wrapped up ball and all , and not been able to get the pass away , therefore , it was great foresight by Ballin to put the ball at his feet resulting in a try. . :D

No-one could have stopped that second slime try. It was a forward pass and the guy was travelling at speed one metre out. One should ask just why were they that close to begin with. I though Stewart had a good game, better than the Canberra one. Great to see Matai give away a penalty, miss a shoulder charge and pick up a leg injury, all in the one game. Haven't seen him do that since round one.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4