Give the bloke a chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rebuilds are not all bad, these 2 videos above showed we went ok.
What we need is faith in our systems our problem at present is similar to recruitment in 2002 to 05 but we gave blokes a chance your robbo, burns, Dunley, matai ( in qld cup), identifed the stewart boys in juniors, cuthbo, choc. The only real signing was ox and monas was in reggies at raiders. It can be done.

Looks the whole joint needs to be united. Honestly this season may be last for couple to play finals footy.
Joe Kelly seemed ok to me in interview not the goose we all perceive.
Problem is he has walked into a imploding playing group, management and coach. We need to invest in our youth the trobjevic boys, Clint gutherson, Liam knight, Addison demtriou, Rhys Armstrong.
Both the young halfs in 20s need to be developed, I don't have great faith in nsw cup are we allowed to put the qld or even lower tier uk.
Our forwards need a complete rehash
* cut horo, Hasson, ****ing Blair.
* up front starling and lawerence need to be put on notice.
* jsl is crap don't care what anyone says he rubbish.
* mason may need to stick around for another if no veterans come on market.
* littlejohn deserves a shot with elgey (if signed).
I think that's being harsh on JSL. I think he clearly has a dig and really puts in for the team, seems proud to pull the jersey on. Would love to see the club continue to work with him and develop his game. He's played about 20 fg games? He just needs time to mature because the right attitude is there.

I've taken a chill pill today @Dan

I've embarrassed myself in recent times for being pretty negative.

Time to move on
I wouldn't say that Mark, I don't find your passion for the club embarrassing. You were only putting out there what you were really feeling. Not to mention life's other tribulations going on around you. Its just hard to watch things unfold at the club that are so bloody avoidable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7