Girlfriend stands by Bird '100 per cent'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i'm not very tall at all, hence why the hill at brookie is the greatest and worst place to watch a game  :p

tookey link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178449.msg197301#msg197301 date=1221690059]
[quote author=tookey link=topic=178449.msg197287#msg197287 date=1221645304]
She's american.  Not the smartest race of people going around.  Combine that with being blonde and she doesn't have much of a chance.

Americans not the smartest race going around ha what a lot of crap. Most of the world use and fly American built passenger air craft. Also their Navy and air force is the most advanced and the most superior in the world second to none.
[/quote]

The build aircraft well.  That is one product.  If they were so smart they would produce everything they they use instead of having to import most items from China or South america and have a multi billion dollar trade deficit each year. 

But then again they can just print more money if they need to without every suffering any consequences. 

How smart are they to have created the mess with their financial system now?  Drop rates to 1% and then lend 130% of the value of a house to low income people with no form of income verification. 

How smart is it to just go an invade another country whenever they feel like it?  They haven't won a war since they got their butts kicked in vietnam and their defence superiority will soon be overtaken by China and Rusia.  

How smart is it to kill tens of thousands of civillians in Iraq for no good reason?  The US have killed more pople in Iraq than Saddam ever did.  Speak to anyone who lived there and they all say that Saddam was placid when the war started compared to what he used to be like.   

And to show how smart they really are as a country they have George Bush as their president.  What a fine example to the world to represent the americans.  He makes John Howard look like a Rhodes scholar.
[/quote]

Some of our financial lenders, are lending money and giving out credit cards to people who they very well know may struggle making repayments due to been out of work etc. The americans are not the only nation to import items from aboard like China,korea,India etc..

We have people over here losing their houses cause of high interest hikes high fuel prices and high cost of living.

No one nation truely wins in war. Russia also got their butts kicked as well, and didn't win the war in Afghanistan. People on the back of horses and donkeys taking on the might of Russia with all Russia's might they couldn't defeat them. The Russians killed many people in that war the Afghanistan people had they woman raped and killed woman who where carrying child.

And as for China and Russia's defences taken over the United States that's a joke lol you got to be kidding their so many years behind the Americans in everyway it ain't funny. Russia went through the cold war period against the USA and it cost them so much it almost sent their nation broke as a result of that. The USA have always been in front of Russia and as for China they are a new boy on the block therefore they use and fly Russian built Migs and rely mostly on Russia for their weapons and weapon systems.

And as for China having ICBMs I'm not sure if they have them yet ? and if they don't I'm not sure if they are developing them or have required them from the Russians ?

Let me know if you want it deleted.

I don't think this woman being an American is the point - it is the problem of a boyfriend who thinks he is above the law and now his injured girlfriend being complicit in it. That she has not made a statement shows that she in love with him and loyal to him but what was reported in those in their units, the mate originally 'blamed' and in the lies told by Bird and Orr all indicates that this girl was glassed.

The saddest thing is that this chick probably thinks she deserved it. She may well forgive him and take him back but show me the manual that says that physical violence against woman is going to lead to anything lovely or worthwhile in the long term!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
Let me know if you want it deleted.

I don't think this woman being an American is the point - it is the problem of a boyfriend who thinks he is above the law and now his injured girlfriend being complicit in it. That she has not made a statement shows that she in love with him and loyal to him but what was reported in those in their units, the mate originally 'blamed' and in the lies told by Bird and Orr all indicates that this girl was glassed.

The saddest thing is that this chick probably thinks she deserved it. She may well forgive him and take him back but show me the manual that says that physical violence against woman is going to lead to anything lovely or worthwhile in the long term!!!

Well said C W it's about the woman not her race.

That last clip is so embarrassing. Talk about no idea!!!!

Dude, look at her, she needs no more idea than knowing how to look pretty and ride cock

Dan most of us like a bit more than just looks - it is nice to be able to relate to someone who can string a word or two together!!!!

Dan most of us like a bit more than just looks - it is nice to be able to relate to someone who can string a word or two together!!!!

Sure, I agree but I am just saying she doesn't need to be real smart because plenty will pick her up to keep on the mantlepiece

Is 'mantlpiece' a psudenym for 'cock' up there in Hervey Bay Dan?  Tell me that isn't so.  "Do you want to suck on my mantlepiece", just doesn't sound right.

No....no it isn't. It is a reference to her just being a trophy wife

If she could string two words together she wouldn't be able to communicate with Bird anyway.

Noone's going to put her on the mantlepiece with a face that looks like it's been through a cheese shredder.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=178449.msg197375#msg197375 date=1221778392]
That last clip is so embarrassing. Talk about no idea!!!!

Dude, look at her, she needs no more idea than knowing how to look pretty and ride cock
[/quote]

Exactly what Greg Bird wants as well from his girlfriend.

Mata you have such a turn of phrase. I would love to use you in my classes on 'plain English' and getting to the point!!! :)
  Oxygen is limited.  Don't waste it.

My name is Luka
I live on the second floor
I live upstairs from you
Yes I think you've seen me before

If you hear something late at night
Some kind of trouble. some kind of fight
Just don't ask me what it was

I think it's because I'm clumsy
I try not to talk too loud