Girlfriend stands by Bird '100 per cent'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
KATIE Milligan, the injured girlfriend of disgraced rugby league star Greg Bird, says she intends to withdraw an Apprehended Violence Order put in place by police for her protection.

The American law student was allegedly glassed by Bird in an argument between the two in their beachfront apartment in Cronulla, south Sydney, in August.

Lawyers for Ms Milligan, 24, told Downing Centre Local Court today they would lodge an application to revoke the AVO when Bird faces court next on October 9.

Ms Milligan entered the court this morning for her first encounter with a court over the whole affair, since being released from hospital.

Bird, also 24, has pleaded not guilty to maliciously inflicting grievous bodily harm on Milligan, who underwent emergency surgery to her left eye after the attack.

She has been left with scars on her upper eyelid and cheek.

Outside court, Ms Milligan said she still "very much" stood by Bird.

"I definitely don't want the AVO," she said.

With her lawyer beside her, she declined to answer if she planned to move back in with Bird, but she did confirm they had spoken several times since the incident.

you know curiously, I wonder if this actually could have been an accident?

Dannnnnn! Have you ever had to lie to get a mate to cover for you in an accident???? Next you will believe that gullible has been removed from the dictionary.

This is just another case of loyal women being too blind to see that a grub is really a grub!!!

Looks like she'll need a bit of plastic surgery work around that eye.  Expensive, maybe that's the key. 

Canteen Worker link said:
Dannnnnn! Have you ever had to lie to get a mate to cover for you in an accident???? Next you will believe that gullible has been removed from the dictionary.

This is just another case of loyal women being too blind to see that a grub is really a grub!!!

Look just saying lets not rule out the possibility, if he gets off, I may trip over and cause an accident with Leanne's eye next time she gets out of line

clontaago link said:
She'd beat the S**t out of you Dan and you (and I) know it!!!

she has a broken leg at the moment she would have to catch me first.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=178449.msg197252#msg197252 date=1221630760]

Look just saying lets not rule out the possibility, if he gets off, I may trip over and cause an accident with Leanne's eye next time she gets out of line
[/quote]That bit is believable but you wouldn't use your agent to cover up what happened or frame a mate who happened to be staying at the weekend and then lie to your employer about it and then the law when they came to investigate.

She's american.  Not the smartest race of people going around.  Combine that with being blonde and she doesn't have much of a chance.

Canteen Worker link said:
That bit is believable but you wouldn't use your agent to cover up what happened or frame a mate who happened to be staying at the weekend and then lie to your employer about it and then the law when they came to investigate.

Exactly.  I just can't understand why all of the lies happened if she'd come out and defend him straight after her operation.  What's he got to be worried about if it was an accident?

tookey link said:
She's american.  Not the smartest race of people going around.  Combine that with being blonde and she doesn't have much of a chance.

Americans not the smartest race going around ha what a lot of crap. Most of the world use and fly American built passenger air craft. Also their Navy and air force is the most advanced and the most superior in the world second to none.

Is everyone but Clontaago 4ft tall in here?

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=178449.msg197287#msg197287 date=1221645304]

Americans not the smartest race going around ha what a lot of crap. Most of the world use and fly American built passenger air craft. Also their Navy and air force is the most advanced and the most superior in the world second to none.
[/quote]

The build aircraft well.  That is one product.  If they were so smart they would produce everything they they use instead of having to import most items from China or South america and have a multi billion dollar trade deficit each year. 

But then again they can just print more money if they need to without every suffering any consequences. 

How smart are they to have created the mess with their financial system now?  Drop rates to 1% and then lend 130% of the value of a house to low income people with no form of income verification. 

How smart is it to just go an invade another country whenever they feel like it?  They haven't won a war since they got their butts kicked in vietnam and their defence superiority will soon be overtaken by China and Rusia. 

How smart is it to kill tens of thousands of civillians in Iraq for no good reason?  The US have killed more pople in Iraq than Saddam ever did.  Speak to anyone who lived there and they all say that Saddam was placid when the war started compared to what he used to be like.   

And to show how smart they really are as a country they have George Bush as their president.  What a fine example to the world to represent the americans.  He makes John Howard look like a Rhodes scholar.

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178449.msg197302#msg197302 date=1221690697]

I'm only 4ft tall when I am lying on my back
[/quote]

There is a girl in Queensland who would like to meet with you.

tookey link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=178449.msg197309#msg197309 date=1221698388]

[/quote]

[/quote]
is her name Lush Linda?

Dan link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=178449.msg197310#msg197310 date=1221701528]
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=178449.msg197309#msg197309 date=1221698388]

[/quote]

[/quote]
is her name Lush Linda?
[/quote]

Note sure if the broncos boys knew what her name was.  She couldn't speak with her mouth full.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6