Gimmemorely

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His kicking game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His passing game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT interecept :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It couldna' happened to a nicer bloke. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Cronulla fans would swap him for Monaghan? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Johns will be number 7 in game 2. !pray:

Yep he is a joke.

If you looked at the halback poll you'll find that he is the best half according to AE posters. Goes to show how much we know!

I find it laughable that Johns expects to be the Half next game.

I didn't vote in that poll - but wouldna't have voted for Kimmorley. The warning sides were there in the ANZAC Test where he was ordinary against average opposition and somehow won man of the match.

When Qld applied the blowtorch he went to water.

if johns is fit,he will play.gould and stuart have never had a wrap on kimmorley and will be happy to get rid of him..joeys last 2 games before injury were good.if he goes ok in 2 games back he is a cert.a small side wager perhaps byso.

I agree sue. Gould was talking up Johns' prospects at half time!

If Johns gets back this round and plays little more than solidly he will be back for game 2.

Speaking as a Qld'er, I hope he gets injured. A half fit Johns is a terrifying prospect as he is almost Lewis-like in his ability to lift for an Origin game.

I have to say this. Kimmorley had a very similar game to Monnas. You have to take into consideration that he was playing the best players in the world though. He didn't seem to have time. And it got me to thinking of Monnas. Maybe it IS predominantly because our forwards aren't making big metres, and he hasn't got any time. I say again, we need FAST play the balls. Watch SOO again. Qld's play the balls were much quicker than ours.

Johns will need to do a lot of convincing that he is okay. Broken jaws are not easy things to recover from - much of it mental. Shearer took over a season to recover in 88. Mind you he killed us in 97 with a punctured lung.

Classic game from Gimmemorely last night! I was momentarily stunned by the intercept and I then joined my wife in celebrating the stuff up by one of our favourite players - and we're NSW supporters!
Geez it took me back to the NE days.
I think Johns will only have 1 game back before SOO 2 because Newcastle have the bye this week. I still think they'll pick him if he looks ok.
Two other left field suggestions are Barrett to half and Anasta to 5/8 or Finch in as half.

agree bradza

barrett and anasta is the other main option.the reason they consider johns is the same reason lockyer plays with dodgy ribs,tallis with a crook neck,gillmiester out of a hospital bed-great origin players find a way to get things done and the selectors never forget,particularly in qld.

Outside of Noddy having a shocker the same disappointment surfaces this morning with Ricky 'pain-in-the-ass' Stuart whinging about everything. The ref, the play, the extra time. Get over it you bloody cat. If NSW had done something, anything, in the first 40 minutes you may be the victor today.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4