Gift gone...... to Souths!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The big downside is that this softens my dislike of the vermin somewhat. That is not something I'm comfortable with, damn salary cap.

Absolutely heartbroken, sych a shame that he vouldnt see out his career here

Gutted totally gutted to hear this inevitable news.

So unfair that we are forced into this.

I want to wish thank Gifty for all the wonderful memories he has given us.

And a great big 1 fingered salute to Greenturd and bis cronies for preaching loyalty and allowing the opposite to happen.

Now its all done, Manly must re sign those kids!!!

Sad times. Without him I doubt we win in 2011, his best year IMO.
Time to slowly blood some of the younger forwards like Chee Kam. I noticed Jake T played a few games in the backrow for NSW cup. Jamie Buhrer has done very well whenever filling in for Gift and is a good ball player, may be an option.

Didn't think it was possible but I hate the NRL even more now.

Every team loses players after winning a grand final except the roosters who only lost a low salary player in O'Donnell. We should rort the cap like other teams

Very sad just hope Brett doesn't spit the dummy as a result, not the club faults we can't make an offer it is the system that we have to work with.

The club will move on, another player will get an opportunity - we have lost players like Bozo, Beaver, Kite in similar circumstances and we have always comeback to be bigger and better.

Thx for the memories Gift hopefully he can be farewelled with another premiership ring! He won't get one at Souffs.

The worst part of all this, is that our tough aggressive forward pack that beat up the opposition are no more. Choc and an ageing Jason King are all that is left of the bruisers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8