Gideon Gela-Mosby

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bugger him .... let's sign the bloke that set him up in the clear every time.

I was, and still am a massive JAC fan and whilst I agree with your post, I don't think he had any gaping flaws in his game last year either. He was never known for errors, just a skinny speedster that tentatively got an opportunity in first grade despite not much competition from the tigers squad. The storm just capitalized the way I wish we did but I agree that Gideon is in the same mould- and anyone lucky enough to sign him up will look like a genius once he starts playing regular first grade.. another genetically gifted speedster and footballer like Bevan French or Josh AC in the Manly squad? Yes please : )
By his own admission, he was patchy last year. I agree, I wouldn't call them gaping holes, but he had areas to work on that don't stand out to the casual observer, like positional play and defensive decision making. He has improved in the Melbourne system, which is to be expected.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...r/news-story/4cbf5829832c93200b172f3bf22c9327
“I wasn’t consistent last year,” Addo-Carr said.

“I played some good games, some pretty ordinary games. I’ve come here, done a pre-season and am doing things well.

• 📚
Reactions: R3
Yes, he's fast and knows how to score a try.
However, can he:
Defend?
Diffuse bombs?
Take hit-ups to ease the workload on forwards?
These days you need to be proficient at these skills, also.
His brag video shows nothing of these attributes.
The original post was deliberately angled in such a way as to allude to these unknown areas and potential deficiencies in his game. Just like Addo-Carr of last year, there were question marks surrounding his game. Myself and others are not denying that Gela-Mosby probably has areas to work on, but seeing Addo-Carr tear up the field for the Storm, makes you think that with risk, comes potential reward.

Corey Haraweara-Naera
Jared Warea-Hargraves
Reagan Campbell-Gillard
Sonny Williams-Williams
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Daley Cherry-Evans
Shaun Kenny-Dowall
Dallin/Malakai Watene-zalezniak
Josh Addo-Carr
Craig Polla-Mounter
Tom Learoyd-Lars
Neilson Asofa-Solomona
Addin Fonua-Blake
Jesse Sene-Lafeo
James Fisher-Harris
Ben Murdoch-Masilla

Could be fun to win the lotto and make a team out of that, if only to give Gus Gould and Rabs Warren a heart attack :)

1. Rts
2. Dwz
3. Mwz
4. Skd
5. Jac
6. Cpm
7. Dce
8. Jwh
9. ?
10. Nas
11. Chn
12. Rcg