Getting to know a ST

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
marga said:
eagles2win said:
marga said:
I think it is a good idea. I know some of you on here and it is fun trying to picture a face to go with the name. I thought everyone knew the charming Vidmar?

eagles2win said:
A few of the regulars MWTS's might know me ie - Bones, Timmy, Wolfpack, Mark from Brisbane, Vidmar(seriously is there a Manly fan that doesn't know Vid), Jono, Marga, Cambo and a few others.

Anyways to out myself I'm Ant

Well that was one I did not pick. Your secret is safe with me Ant. :)

It was Ant80 but didn't transfer when Dan originally transferred

Are you coming down for round 26 or finals games?

Not at this stage, would love to if we make the GF

Ok, will see you then. :)

anthonyb1965 said:
Not sure where to put this but I guess here is as good as anywhere;

Last weekend in Canberra, I couldn't get to the Saturday night function but went to the game on Sunday and sat in the Manly area. I really wish I knew what some of you looked like so I could of introduced myself and shared a beer/drink or just a G'day, etc.

As as suggestion to Dan and the Mods, is there a way we could have a Silvertails "Mug" shot area or something else where we can see our fellow supporters?

I realise there are privacy issues and not everyone would like the face on display but I think it would be a good idea so when people like myself get to attend a game, we will know a kindred spirit so to speak!!

Thoughts?

Really that's what the MWTS is all about, getting like minded people together at away games....can include, staying together, travelling together and playing together BUT certainly includes sitting together.

Many of the people on ST are regular MWTS particpants as well

Its a great way to get to know other fans!!

Canteen Worker said:
My photo is my avatar too.

We need to all have "Mediocrity Will Not Be Tolerated" T-Shirts.

or "I am a True Supporter!" :)

LOL......I think I am about the only one that can actually say that!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Canteen Worker said:
My photo is my avatar too.

We need to all have "Mediocrity Will Not Be Tolerated" T-Shirts.

or "I am a True Supporter!" :)

LOL......I think I am about the only one that can actually say that!!

What you think you're the only true supporter!?!?!?!

Guys, just go to the game wearing a name badge with your silvertails username on it. Problem solved. You're welcome!

We tried that once...a long time ago. We swapped name tags for a giggle with another member (who shall remain nameless!). It was all fun, until nameless person started getting pissed and hitting on anything that moved..."Yeah sweetheart,I'm Wombat, you wanna see my bat!!(I kid you not!). No more after that episode.:s

wombatgc said:
We tried that once...a long time ago. We swapped name tags for a giggle with another member (who shall remain nameless!). It was all fun, until nameless person started getting pissed and hitting on anything that moved..."Yeah sweetheart,I'm Wombat, you wanna see my bat!!(I kid you not!). No more after that episode.:s

Come on mate, no need to protect Cambo.

I'm not sure about this. I try not to look in the mirror before breakfast.
It's alright for all you good looking people but what if you've got a head like a hatfull of arseholes?

I think it's a great idea but I'm just not sure that Men's Health magazine will approve the use of my cover photos on here. ;) :p

COMMANDER said:
Start selling Silvertails t-shirts and hats.

Still have my "oneeyedeagle.com" t shirt. Wear something like that and you will be able to identify posters.

Good means of raising funds for the site too.

This is a good idea, or maybe an iron on patch.

The only problem with T-shirts they might not be warm enough in winter.

What about a "Silvertails" hoodie? Could cheer the boys on at the game, then knock over the local 7-Eleven on the way home!

Guys I really really want to do shirts and other merch and have something in the pipeline for this. However lots of things are on hold for me at the moment and I will reveal why when I know more hopefully by next week.

There are 2 ways I can go

1 - Do a pre-order the way that Vidmar did the No-One likes us shirts
2 - Order a bit of stock and try to sell that off.

I want to start with probably just shirts, hats and then stubby coolers

Anything that I do make, we need to get approval from the club first, just in case there are any licensing issues.

If any of you have any experience or relationships with anyone that can help produce merch I would love to hear from you as well.
Unfortunately I am flat out and notoriously difficult to pin down for actually getting things together as my work is very reactionary I can not plan for more than a few hours at a time.

Dan

niccipops said:
Dating site - Eagle Harmony?
I like the Manly Sea Eagles, long walks on the beach and things for free.;)

and neck tatts...I love neck tatts (especially if it's your surname, and /or family members...so hot! :p

Dan said:
Guys I really really want to do shirts and other merch and have something in the pipeline for this. However lots of things are on hold for me at the moment and I will reveal why when I know more hopefully by next week.

Anything that I do make, we need to get approval from the club first, just in case there are any licensing issues.

If any of you have any experience or relationships with anyone that can help produce merch I would love to hear from you as well.
Unfortunately I am flat out and notoriously difficult to pin down for actually getting things together as my work is very reactionary I can not plan for more than a few hours at a time.

Dan

If you don't use the logo it's not an issue, we did our own MWTS shirts for the WCC

Mark from Brisbane said:
Dan said:

Dan

If you don't use the logo it's not an issue, we did our own MWTS shirts for the WCC

We sale very close to the wind as it is, Larissa and I have spoken about this in the past and basically we have agreed the product will be passed through them just to make sure we don't cross that line

It's all about control.

FIGHT THE POWER.

cough up or butt out!

edit: Dan no need for a response, we all know you're busy in election mode :p!

1969 said:
COMMANDER said:
Start selling Silvertails t-shirts and hats.

Still have my "oneeyedeagle.com" t shirt. Wear something like that and you will be able to identify posters.

Good means of raising funds for the site too.

This is a good idea, or maybe an iron on patch.

The only problem with T-shirts they might not be warm enough in winter.

What about a "Silvertails" hoodie? Could cheer the boys on at the game, then knock over the local 7-Eleven on the way home!

What about Silvertail Peter heaters? I'd appreciate one on the Canberra trip.

1969 said:

Idea has already been used. Greenturd sold a million to the Belmore brigade,

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4