Get well quick!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks , sadly it’s a bit more serious than “ bat flu “, Stage 3 Prostate Cancer.

Major op tomorrow to remove the diseased Prostate and hopefully rid me of the cancer.

The Dr believes it’s totally in the gland and so a high success rate is probable.

Do nothing and I’d be dead in 2-3 years.

Not much choice really.

Hopefully I’m home again on the weekend so I’ll update then.

Thanks everyone !!
Good on ya mate
Looking forward to your good news update
Take care
Go Manly

Mark,

As a survivor of the big C of the prostate myself, all I can say is, positive attitude mate, trust in the medical professionals treating you, just do as they tell you and you’ll be OK.

Also, when I went under the knife(a very hi-tech, big machine type knife), I went in with the attitude than the worst that could happen if things went wrong, was that I’d be both impotent and/or incontinent but I’d be alive and hoping for many more years; fortunately, neither of my worst case scenarios happened.

Best of luck and I look forward to having a beer with you when the boys win the 2022 GF and then many more, say through to 2060:thumbsup:.

Leader of the Flock

Last edited:
All the best MFB you climate change clear thinker you!!
Stay positive and focus on the end result mate
All the best

Thanks , sadly it’s a bit more serious than “ bat flu “, Stage 3 Prostate Cancer.

Major op tomorrow to remove the diseased Prostate and hopefully rid me of the cancer.

The Dr believes it’s totally in the gland and so a high success rate is probable.

Do nothing and I’d be dead in 2-3 years.

Not much choice really.

Hopefully I’m home again on the weekend so I’ll update then.

Thanks everyone !!
Good luck our thoughts are with you. Beat this!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6