Get together before or after the Semi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Just wondering if anyone is planning to get together before or after the game on Sunday. If so where abouts and what time????

I only go over the harbour bridge when I go south for holidays. I never ever go to Parramatta Therefore I have no idea of any watering holes arould Slime Park.

Any pubs close by?

The pubs near the ground are all real dives. The RSL club there is fair. I will do some research and get some suggestions. From where I am we tend to go to the Carlingford Bowling Club (5 mins away) or the Epping RSL (10 mins) There are a few nice bars on Church St and a few more upmarket spots not far away.

Is that walking distance from the ground?? As I am on the supporters bus I presume it drops you off next to the ground

I know the Parramatta area well and I can assure you the pubs in the area are all **** holes. The leagues itself will be packed with Eel morons. Forget Carlingford bowling club, it is still a 10-15 drive to the ground and Epping is still a 20min drive to the ground. The Woolpack Hotel (on the walk from the train station) in Parramatta is a dive, so to the Vauxhall Inn and Albion Hotel (both very long walks to the ground).

The closest 'decent' watering hole within walking distance to the ground is the Parra RSL club.

its horrible. Last time I parked at the drug re-hab centre for $3 it was worth it too

ahaaha ok hopefully we wont have to resort to that but im sure parking couldnt be worse than WIN Stadium

you know the deal, had to sell mine because we didnt need two and hers was more "fuel efficient" or some crap. I just say "yes dear"

I may have a good way to avoid parking for those coming from the north or northwest. PM if you are interested in a ride to 10m from the main gate!

You certainly do. I can drop your dignitiaries at that exclusive Restaurant at which they are supping and do some shuttle. Parra is too close to mine abode!!1

bags another 4!

Can we sing country tnes to make the visitng hicks feel at home?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4