Get over to the Parra forum boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MAte, help a brother out i can't see where any of you guys are typing??

What are the thread names and who am i looking for?

that makes two of us!! I see a Jamie Lyon thread but not much else :(

heres some fun.
Sign up and click on Wimmaway and go through all his post. Top stuff, though if you were to read all his posts a bit of Manly bias is coming out.

Argee lol ive read a few of Wimmaways and mate your reply was a classic lol good on ya boys

it bloody takes about 24 hours for your posts to be approved over there and go public!!!!! talk about sencoreship!

I've been on there for for a few months. I post under a very hidden and unique user name. They think I'm a Parra tragic. I try my best to say political (club politics) stuff that may get them into trouble.

I often say they should rise up against Denis Fitzgerald.

That, and stuff like Glen Morrison is signing with an English club as a joke, and then it ACTUALLY happenned, and they think I know stuff !!!

LoL

with the eels looking for a 5/8 and hooker next year, someone has mentioned on there forun that they are chatting to the walker brothers from souths! should stir something up!!!

oooops!!!! :doh: :doh:

Ahhhh now i see them earl and wimmaway stirring up the pot!!

"I think 500k a year is a bargain" hahahha or

"What about manly's backs next year" hahaha

Gold

I've been on there for for a few months. I post under a very hidden and unique user name. They think I'm a Parra tragic. I try my best to say political (club politics) stuff that may get them into trouble.

I often say they should rise up against Denis Fitzgerald.

That, and stuff like Glen Morrison is signing with an English club as a joke, and then it ACTUALLY happenned, and they think I know stuff !!! :lol: :lol:

LoL

Ryan your a classic keep up the good work mate lol it just goes to show who are the smarter out of the two clubs i guess :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Surely you blokes that join up at parra could have some fun with this thread:

http://www.parraeels.com.au/eelsbboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14919

thankyou,
anyone notice how boring and slap on the back it is.Wheres the difference of opinion? Everyone agrees with everyone, Wimmaway the exception. :sleep: :sleep:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6