George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/George-Rose-farewells-Manly-fans/85709

Gorgeous' message to Manly Fans, straight after the GF :angel:

Gorgeouse will always be part of the Manly Family:heart:

The first Scum Player to be cheered at Brookie :idea::D

You can see how much he didn't want to go.

Nice farewell message, from a top bloke.

Thanks for all the effort.

HappilyManly said:

Many years ago Shaun Edwards was forced out of Wigan and went and played for the London Broncos, first game London played at Wigan's home ground the Wigan fans gave him a standing ovation

eagles2win said:
HappilyManly said:

Many years ago Shaun Edwards was forced out of Wigan and went and played for the London Broncos, first game London played at Wigan's home ground the Wigan fans gave him a standing ovation

Wouldn't be surprised if we gave Kite a standing ovation if the riff play at brookie next year

I'll have no problem cheering for George or Kite next year just not their teams.

I'll definitely will stand and clap.

Hope Goldie will still announce 'Gorgeous George Rose' and 'Keeteigh' - the Tongan for Kitey :)

But if any of them hurt my Boys, I will boo :p

00103834-thumbnail.jpg

Well done Georgie we luv ya and I will never boo you. Champion

Catch_20_2 said:
Please ayjay .... lets hear George's side of the story first. He's been great with his time for the entire year and a favourite of all. He's only human.

That's OK.I can roll with that.But....just remember this,next time there's a thread here,or a post on social media about people not getting to games,not being true supporters.They read stuff LIKE this,and think that their idols don't get to clubs after games.Another reason (outside of cost,time,transport etc etc) for people NOT to want to come to games.It was JUST rose,and JUST one game,but it all adds up in people's minds.

Georgie and Kitey will both get outstanding receptions from the Brookvale crowd when they return, they served the club with great excellence and were only forced to leave by the cap.

They are legends of the club and showed total respect to the fans after they decided to accept new offers, are you watching Dessie???

Two great club men who both wanted to stay.The fact that they will now be playing for another club does not diminish my respect for them one iota.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6