Geoff Toovey has warned his players they are on notice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched both reserves and youth cup on Monday at C/Coast.

Very enjoyable. We won Youth Cup and had a bloody good battle in reserves.

I am a bit of a fan of Littlejohn at 5/8, IMHO he played well.

I wouldn't mind seeing all 4 of them get a shot in different combinations this year.
If someone can have a blinder or two, it might stop some of the horrible, thoughtless suggestions people have come up with for finding new halves.

Id drop Blair and put Foran on the bench and replace with Littlejohn. About time to shake things up as selecting the same team each week may just lead to the dreaded wooden spoon

I would like to know who was the player who said " we built this club". We can do without these type of players.
that was what was happening a cpl years ago with the Panthers. Then Gus came in, backed his coach, and said you three big heads f@ck off. It's what should've happended at Manly at the end of last season.

DCE.PNG

At least for this week I'd put Foran to the centres in place of Williame, and bring up a lower grade half to start the trialing process. A bit of competition and enthusiasm.

Top idea. Can't imagine the coaching staff putting Foran into the centres but it would be great if they did that and gave JLJ a shot at 5/8.

I would imagine the politics of keeping the Wolfman in NSW Cup has a lot to do with last years betting suspension.

Moving Foran to the centres where he started his first grade career wouldn't be a bad idea. Not sold on JLJ being the best long term option, but playing him at 5/8 until either Killer or Skivy or both return in a couple of weeks wouldn't be so bad.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing this team run out against the Riff:

Stewart (c), Wolfman/Wiliame, Foran, Hiku, Tom T, JLJ, DCE, Mason, Ballin, Jake T, Lui, Symonds, Buhrer. Res - JSL, Burgess, Sao, Horo.

Foran (as disinterested as he is in playing at the moment) would bring much needed experience to the centres until Killer and/or Skivy return. I'd love to see the Wolfman on the wing in place of Blair but I fear opposition teams will continue "Cheysing" tries down our left side defence. And I wouldn't mind seeing Jake Trbojevic getting a start and having Luke Burgess come on as an impact player from the bench.

Wiliame went ok on Saturday and probably doesn't deserve to be dropped. If Tooves won't play the Wolf then maybe play BW on the wing?

Management may have told Tooves he can't move the "Golden Child" because they're still hoping he will re sign...I say he's made his choice so F**K him.

I still can't see for the life of me why the club management is wasting their time on this. Foran will not change his mind. DCE is probably the better bet but he won't change his mind either. Time to move on and look for quality replacements.

I still can't see for the life of me why the club management is wasting their time on this. Foran will not change his mind. DCE is probably the better bet but he won't change his mind either. Time to move on and look for quality replacements.

Joe Kelly said they are not interested in persuading DCE, that ship (edited from shop) has sailed.

Last edited:
The team this week should be
1)Snake
2)Tom T
3)Wiliame
4)Hiku
5)Wolf
6)Buhrer
7)JLJ
8)Jake T
9)Ballin
10)Sao
11)JSL
12)T Red
13)Lui
14)Hodge
15)Mason
16)Tyson Andrews
17)Horo or Burgess
Give everyone with injuries another week off and send a message to the princesses.Put Snake on notice to change his attitude,and put the C next to Ballin's name.

The team this week should be
1)Snake
2)Tom T
3)Wiliame
4)Hiku
5)Wolf
6)Buhrer
7)JLJ
8)Jake T
9)Ballin
10)Sao
11)JSL
12)T Red
13)Lui
14)Hodge
15)Mason
16)Tyson Andrews
17)Horo or Burgess
Give everyone with injuries another week off and send a message to the princesses.Put Snake on notice to change his attitude,and put the C next to Ballin's name.

That team actually looks like one which would at least have a dig and would be a chance of winning.

I think you would see a completely different attitude from that team and I would support the move

BUT OUR precious board has other ideas and that won't be the team that runs out

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4