Generic thread title.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Nothing to see here thread...seriously!

niccipops said:
Sardines anyone?

Highly recommended as a protein source by super coach Brad Arthur.
Also handy for doomsday prepping.:)

Yay, page 43!

Remember to glue them in the door, don't nail them.

wombatgc said:
Tuve una gran noche en un restaurante mexicano la noche anterior, así que pensé que lo mantendría la going..or tema más bien la spanish.Fill el resto con cualquier Cheech Marin citas / acentos te sientes GE apropiado! lol

"Dave's not here man!"

As for the rest of you.......

I'm buying a white horse and comin' to get ya!

globaleagle said:
wombatgc said:
Tuve una gran noche en un restaurante mexicano la noche anterior, así que pensé que lo mantendría la going..or tema más bien la spanish.Fill el resto con cualquier Cheech Marin citas / acentos te sientes GE apropiado! lol

"Dave's not here man!"

Drugs are bad mmkay, GE. It doesn't matter what the question is, was or will be. Heroin is never the answer.

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
wombatgc said:

"Dave's not here man!"

Drugs are bad mmkay, GE. It doesn't matter what the question is, was or will be. Heroin is never the answer.
What word describes the principal female character in a novel, poem, or dramatic presentation?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
wombatgc said:

"Dave's not here man!"

What word describes the principal female character in a novel, poem, or dramatic presentation?

Heroine? That's even worse. You should never mix horse with E's. They get really frisky. You'll find however, that most whores mix well with e's. And ease.

Drugs are bad, kids. Drugs are bad.

cartman-screw-you-guys.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7