GENERIC CHRISTMAS??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larry Tate

Reserve Grader
Just thought I'd throw this up for discussion.Lord Mayor Clover Moore wants a generic Christmas(**** all decorations in the CBD)so people of other religious denominations aren't offended!Who does this idiot think she is??I have never heard of anyone being offended by decorations,nativity scenes and the like.And is there such a thing as generic Ramadan?Politically correct people in a position of power is becoming a real worry.What do other people think of this ugly looking bags decision?

I ****ing hate that ****.

This is Australia and in Australia hte general population celebrate Christmas.
What a ****ing joke, this crap really annoys me, we arent forcing them to celebrate christmas so why should they be offended. ****ing liberals

I'm offended by that stupid fat useless thing dressed in red and attired in an appropriate manner for July. The fat old bastard should wear a singlet and thongs if he wants to be taken seriously.

However, that doesn't mean that my offence should stop most of the kids in Australia having their little Santa Fanta sies.

There are a few Muslims & Hindus among my circle of friends and we always wish each other Merry Christmas,not Seasons Greetings or Happy Holidays.The mob who voted this dog in as Mayor should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

Political correctness gone mad. You spend 90% of the time trying not to offend 1% of people. Time a few people in the public life grew some balls!!!!!

Its the minorities right to be able to express themselves in whatever way - no problems there

however what gets me is it is also the minorites right to not have someone else express themselves from a different part of religon because they get offended.

Well i get offended at some **** waking me up at 6am because it is traditional to scream from the top of a tower and call the masses to prayer. Traditional my ass when did those ****ers have a bloody loud speaker pluged in beofre there what even elec****intricity.

Its the minorities right to be able to express themselves in whatever way - no problems there

however what gets me is it is also the minorites right to not have someone else express themselves from a different part of religon because they get offended.

Well i get offended at some c**t waking me up at 6am because it is traditional to scream from the top of a tower and call the masses to prayer. Traditional my ass when did those ****ers have a bloody loud speaker pluged in beofre there what even elec****intricity.

I wish I had a clap emoticon, that was pure gold

Maybe that's why the yankees bombed the crap out of Baghdad. :?

Seriously though, in South Africa the Mullahs get up in the towers to do there prayers and the residents would take pot shots at them with air rifles and the odd shot gun.

Not where i was, its the worst when you only got home from a big night a couple of hours before.

Not where i was, its the worst when you only got home from a big night a couple of hours before.
Gun laws are a bit more relaxed in Sth Africa. Especially when it was the height of the apartheid era. :wink:

I remember some old lady in England had to remove all the pottery pigs she had had in her windows for 25 YEARS 'cos it upset some recent blow-ins! Went to court and believe it or not - the pigs lost. Democracy my ass. :x

the majority of people from other religions (i'm an athiest) are not offended by christmas. it is the loudmouths (read minority) in these religions that kick up a stink and spoil it for others and give there own cause a bad name. the majority of all religions are tolerant of others and have to suffer because of political correctness.

all religons have downfalls, however it is the churches that should be blamed as they enfore intepretations that are not necessarily right.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4