GEM not on fox?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
effnic said:
Yeah im the guy in narraweena with no GEM but with the full foxtel package. Im guessing its because i have satelitte.

Iq2 and Foxtel HD package is what gets channel 209 GEM. I have it in DY, so Narraweena is just up the hill.:huh:

Hopefully the Club has tested it for tommorrow mornings' event :dodgy:

effnic said:
Yeah im the guy in narraweena with no GEM but with the full foxtel package. Im guessing its because i have satelitte.

Some would say that's your fault for living at narraweena lol jokes. Hope you work something out so u see it

as long as you have a HD tv, and rabbit ears antenna.....and can tune it into AV instead of foxtel....you should be able to get it...might take some positioning of the rabbit ears antenna only.

One bonus of living in the sticks in Qld - we get Gem. Just digital not even HD. Alarm set. GO MANLY!

HappilyManly said:
effnic said:

Iq2 and Foxtel HD package is what gets channel 209 GEM. I have it in DY, so Narraweena is just up the hill.:huh:

Hopefully the Club has tested it for tommorrow mornings' event :dodgy:

Yeah, i'm in brookie and same deal.
I'm taking the sleep in and watching it on FS1 at nine o'clock.

Why nein don't use Go, which everyone has, as opposed to gem which only most people have is beyond me but i'll need the extra sleep. A fair few beers down already.

i'm sleeping in. Got a million foxtel channels and IQ but not HD or a set-top box so i'm on for 9am.

This is it folks, the 2012 season starts now. Placed a couple of responsible wagers this arvo before our odds are slashed.

Fluffy said:
anyone with a tv from this millenium should not have a problem getting GEM

The old argument fluffy.
You spent a fortune on a tv yet for the majority of the time you have nothing to watch on it.

I got a kick ass hand me down tv and pay for fox. I should be able to view everything, i pay for it.

1. you got a ****house small tv
2. I never have nothing to watch on it. I have Gem & other channels you dont get for wasting your money plus insternet and over 1000 dvds.

Watching you tube clips of The wall on HD on it atm

Napper said:
Fluffy said:

Yeah youre right. I created this thread for nothing...

Fluffy couldn't be further from the truth. A lot of 2006 - 2008 TV's have issues with some of the digital signals. My second TV doesn't pick up Channel 10, not onlyu that it has as much to do with the signal as it does the TV. a friend of mine can not pick up 9 or their digital channels, their signal is ****

Duff said:
Fluffy said:

The old argument fluffy.
You spent a fortune on a tv yet for the majority of the time you have nothing to watch on it.

I got a kick ass hand me down tv and pay for fox. I should be able to view everything, i pay for it.
Go to the club you crazy left wing como ;) u can walk there lol. Oops I need to leave you out of my politics

Fluffy said:
1. you got a ****house small tv
2. I never have nothing to watch on it. I have Gem & other channels you dont get for wasting your money plus insternet and over 1000 dvds.

Watching you tube clips of The wall on HD on it atm

My full hd tv picks up all channels. Our Fta antenna is not working. We use a foxtel sattelite. The foxtel sattelite does not pick up GEM.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6