GEM not on fox?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
got 9 and Go! on my fox tv guide but no GEM. Wtf is going on?

LOL.. i take it your in QLD then, i know of a few from facebook that cant get GEM in QLD ..

Im in qld i get it. A lot of the digital channels have come and gone since digital inception as they tweek a bit. Its usually just a case of re tuning the TV to pick it up again. It happens a lot, so id suggest you try it

If you have sd foxtel you will only have 9 and go. You have to go to antenna mode to get gem. Providing u have a hd tv

just disconnect fox for the game, plug in the ariel , and you should get it

I dont have fox, but am making the call today. This has been handy thread. Thinking about it its just a selection on the remote really

Pretty sure you can still get it through Foxtel on the Gem HD channel - even if you don't have Foxtel HD. Give it a go

I think it depends if you've got satellite fox or cable fox.
I have an igHD, but on satellite and it doesn't show up, neither does One. Being a 'free' channel i don't think it needs an HD package to show up.
Damn satellites... problem is my house doesn't have an aerial connection to the main tv so i'm stuck without

GEM is a free to air HD channel.

If you switched your tv to the aerial signal, you should get that station. (You would need a HD tuner of course).

Got IQ2 and hd tv hd channels for fox but no gem listing. I ust realised the roof antenna doesnt even pick up normal tv its rooted and we never knew as we have had fox since we moved in. This sux ballbags.

It's weird. I live in Narrabeen have iq2 and get gem. My mate lives in narraweena with the same box but doesn't have gem

dowdz said:
It's weird. I live in Narrabeen have iq2 and get gem. My mate lives in narraweena with the same box but doesn't have gem

What a joke. Im spewing man. Im gonna ring the pricks.

Brookie said:
might have to live stream it mate?

Yeah i think thats the go. Got a link?

Yeah im the guy in narraweena with no GEM but with the full foxtel package. Im guessing its because i have satelitte.

Napper said:
dowdz said:

What a joke. Im spewing man. Im gonna ring the pricks.

Brookie said:
might have to live stream it mate?

Yeah i think thats the go. Got a link?

Yeah get in to them Napper. I do not understand how those on iq2 don't have it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8