Geez We Played Crap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A steely resolve lacking a mature composed leader to steady the ship.

Potentially an easy win on the cards with a leader in the ranks but the great thing is it showed the playing group have hardened up and not as easily succumbing to adversity, even better considering it was performed under very hot conditions.

Now enough dumb ill disciplined footy so Manly are not exhausted by round 10 thanks.

A steely resolve lacking a mature composed leader to steady the ship.

Potentially an easy win on the cards with a leader in the ranks but the great thing is it showed the playing group have hardened up and not as easily succumbing to adversity, even better considering it was performed under very hot conditions.

Now enough dumb ill disciplined footy so Manly are not exhausted by round 10 thanks.
Bloody hot. I went for a run before the game and wanted to die after 3km, pretty sure I did die later in the run and was only ressurected when turtle slotted that field goal

A check of the match stats showed Souffs got the better of us in every department, except two.
1. We missed less tackles than them
2. We have a more accurate Golden Pointer than them

Yes, our handling was atrocious. But with the injuries we had and the fact that Souffs are a red-hot team this effort in defence was our best for years.
It is obvious to all that our backline couldn't match Souffs but some how them scrambled and conceded only a couple of tries. Our forwards and our reserves were magnificent.
If nothing else it showed that all 17 have great pride in their jerseys which is what we've all wanted for a few seasons.

We played crap too but winning ugly is still winning and important to learn.

We aren't grinding wins but we are doing something
Agreed, I thought we were average offensively but rallied well in D.

7th best defense in points scored against in the league (NRL). Could be 6th once Newcastle plays.
Very, VERY great
Good stat, if rds 1 and 2 were under better conditions we might be even better here. I think we have missed the least tackles of any side as well, but might be wrong

Manly are back ! For real this time :nod:

And we’ve only conceded 5 tries since in 2 and a half games since the 2nd half against the Roosters

Just checked and only conceded 4 tries in the last 190 minutes. Which is a try conceded every 47.5 minutes :)
So much better than the Barrett days, where we have one big win and he takes them all out for beers like we've just won the Grand final, and then sits back while Taupau makes an idiot out of himself saying we're going to win the premiership in an interview.

The difference between last year's side and this year's side is chalk and cheese - and all the proof you need that Barrett is an imposter.

Their fans are right, easily souffs worst game of the season, Reynolds strength is his kicking and he was woeful yesterday, probably the worst half this round.

Their fans are right, easily souffs worst game of the season, Reynolds strength is his kicking and he was woeful yesterday, probably the worst half this round.
And you could probably argue that was one of our worst (minus the great defence) games as well. Something crazy like 20 errors from us. That’s got to improve

one of our 3 worst of the year
Regardless you’ve got to be happy as with the defence so far. And we are dangerous with the ball, just need to make sure we fight to keep it. If we learn to control the ball, and keep our best 17 on the field more often than not, who knows what we could do

I’m not sure if it was because of what we did but the “ Geez we played Crap” heading rings pretty true for the Bunnies.

They were largely **** yesterday, **** kicking , **** mistakes which kept us in the game.

I fear Bunnies in top gear may well blow us away next time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8