G'Day all Sea Eagle Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi, I'm a mad Sea Eagles fan, just found the site. A Souths supporter mate of mine is always talking about the Souths site, so thought I'd give the greatest side supporter site a try.

Nice to meet you and look forward to many conversations.

Welcome mate, I would say you will end up being called RSE here, soo welcome RSE hope you enjoy your stay.

G'day to all sad to see Management of the football club decided we are not worthy of having a chat and catching up with friends on their site. Good to see this site will keep the faithful connected!

Welcome Red Sea Eagle and Stephen McLean.  Enjoy your stay.

A word of warning though, a lot of things here are said tongue in cheek so don't take things to heart if someone says anything negative towards you (take the "water off of a ducks back" attitude) and the same attitude should also be applied towards the Karma [applaud] [smite] which is located below your username in your posts as it is only there for a bit of fun.

Welcome Red and Stephen...don't forget (if you are on Facebook) to join up as members of Silvertails group and Manly Sea Eagles Travelling Supportahs group (even if you have not been away on any of the trips it's always good to know what's happening)....and make sure also that you are on my e-mail database for this [email protected]

Cheers and welcome

Mark Tramby

Jethro link said:

A word of warning though, a lot of things here are said tongue in cheek so don't take things to heart if someone says anything negative towards you (take the \"water off of a ducks back\" attitude) and the same attitude should also be applied towards the Karma [applaud] [smite] which is located below your username in your posts as it is only there for a bit of fun.
Says he with a -9 Karma :p

Welcome Stephen. Karma is everything.

Nate link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=183700.msg268784#msg268784 date=1277337787]

A word of warning though, a lot of things here are said tongue in cheek so don't take things to heart if someone says anything negative towards you (take the \"water off of a ducks back\" attitude) and the same attitude should also be applied towards the Karma [applaud] [smite] which is located below your username in your posts as it is only there for a bit of fun.
Says he with a -9 Karma :p

Welcome Stephen. Karma is everything.
[/quote]

Yeah, it reminds me of that Fawlty Towers episode where Basil kept on saying "Don't mention the war".  Normally if you mention the "K" word here, you get hit with a bunch of smites which has obviously been the case again, as from yesterday, I've been hit again.

Hello all. I'm James , I've was on the official site for some time before that door was slammed. Ive known about this site for ages but i seem to have commitment issues. 1 website is about all i can handle at once. A little about me. I'm a religious, non drinking intovert that hates having a good time. I rarely have an opinion and if i do i generally keep it to myself. Is this the place for Me?? well my name is James anyway, that part is true.

Hello, my username is ConcernedSupporter and I,  *sigh*, I am a Manly tragic.

I am also one of the few female Manly fans here it always seems to come as a shock when someone realises this as well - so consider yourselves warned  ;D

James you are a deadset TOSSER!!

For those that don't know him, he's the exact opposite of what he has described, he's a great family man but an absolute Manly tragic, a pisspot (bigtime), a lunatic (major), a MWTS nut (well that's not so bad), a self opinionated Queenslander (and that IS bad).

But most of all...a champion bloke!!

Hello, my username is ConcernedSupporter and I,  *sigh*, I am a Manly tragic.

I am also one of the few female Manly fans here it always seems to come as a shock when someone realises this as well - so consider yourselves warned  Grin

your female ?
I thought we only had 1 that posted here

why is everyone posting in the same thread instead of starting their own?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7