Gasnier at 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Has he got ANY potential at that position?

I think he's wasted there and wont be an adequate 5/8 at any level of footy.

he didnt play a traditional 5/8 role, i dont think it affected the outcome

if Hodgson didnt chuck that pass and blues won everyone would say it went ok

That's why I say it's imperative that Lyon play in the centres. Why move a player who is worlds best in one place, and shift him to another where he isn't as good as Barrett, Hill, Anasta & co. They'll never lose their class, but it can be best utilised @ centre.

That's why I say it's imperative that Lyon play in the centres. Why move a player who is worlds best in one place, and shift him to another where he isn't as good as Barrett, Hill, Anasta & co. They'll never lose their class, but it can be best utilised @ centre.
the smartest post u have ever posted jockey

couldnt agree more

after hodgson was run over about a half dozen times about 4 uears ago, i think he was still at Parra then, and copped the nick nane speedhump, he should have never have played again.

Gordie Tallis agreed, he tried to remove him from the stadium!

Yep

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4