Gary Riccardi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
HI guys,
Just on Gary Riccardi,some of you may not have heard of him but he is our NSW cup Halfback and captain,was listening to the call of the game last night on the radio and joey johns said that he is a promising young player and if manly have any problems with injuries in the halves this year this guy could step up and more than get the job done,Joey works with the halves at manly and seems to have wraps on Gary,has anyone seen this guy play or know much about him?

From what I have seen he looks the goods. In the NRL which I watched earlier this year he looked better than DCE. I went to the PL game last weekend and it was hard to judge him there as the forwards were ordinary but when he did touch the ball he looked class. If DCE was to be injured and Des called on Riccardi I would not be worried.

I was told by a club "insider" at the start of the season that DCE was going to be given until mid year and if it wasn't working the Riccardi would get a crack

Wow we sure do have a lot of talent around. It's great to see. Pity we will lose a lot of them. I think DCE is going well and seems to have what it takes. Competition will be good for him

Will he hang around if he is going to be behind DCE and Foran ?

Chip and Chase said:
Will he hang around if he is going to be behind DCE and Foran ?

I wouldn't have thought so. If he is as good as some people seem to think he'll get offered an opportunity and you couldn't begrudge him for taking it.

Very good young player. Tough and skillful. The club has a big opinion of him and for good reason. Not sure what his plans are with two very good young halves ahead of him at the moment but he'll be ready for NRL quite soon.

There are no doubt others on here who know more about his talent and thoughts on the future than I do but he's certainly a good player to have on the books at this stage.

Does Riccardi the type of game where he could play as a hooker? If DCE & Foran continue to grow in their combination than there really isn't a spot for him in first grade but if he could add that string of being able to play as a no 9 than it greatly increases his chances. Des obviously still has that backup role in his mind considering we resigned Seu Seu this year despite him not really showing anything in 2010.

I heard the reports from Joey last night as well on the way home from Brookie. Said that he is still young enough to play Toyota Cup but Manly are testing him against the men. Good to hear the panel on MMM rating Manly as a big threat, just behind the Dragons and up there with Melbourne and Brisbane.

DCE is going well and improving with every game. We are in a good position.

in reference to hooker we also have liam higgins knocking on the door for a crack there so cant see Rccardi getting time ahead of him

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4