Garricks performance at centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Garrick to wing. Only because he can kick goals isnt really the best reason. Saab, didn't we just resign him till 2029?????.... we really love giving guys huge contracts. ON form I wouldn't have him in the 13, although today thats all we had. Hoppa must stay as 1. Tommys fullback days are over.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Garrick to wing. Only because he can kick goals isnt really the best reason. Saab, didn't we just resign him till 2029?????.... we really love giving guys huge contracts. ON form I wouldn't have him in the 13, although today thats all we had. Hoppa must stay as 1. Tommys fullback days are over.

Hoping Saab ends up like Daniel Tupou from Roosters.

We was a very ordinary player for many years, good with bad most games.. These days he is a fairly solid winger.

XV-1

First Grader
Hoping Saab ends up like Daniel Tupou from Roosters.

We was a very ordinary player for many years, good with bad most games.. These days he is a fairly solid winger.

He owned the Wolfman in the grand final loss. Pretty good for an ordinary player.

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
Garrick may struggle to keep his spot in the 17 let alone the centres now. Once Tom comes back someone will need to drop out and on current form Hopoate and Talau should be locks. Should be between our two great try scoring wingers from 2021 for the one spot IMO

LeonardCohen

Bencher
I guess Tom T to centre and Ray comes in. Who do you reckon Capt I reckon Brooksy. If froggy is no good.
yeah I imagine Garrick would probably be next in line after Daly and Jake and he won’t be there…I know Sipley is also considered a leader and could have been an option but looks like he will be out. Scraping the barrel!

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
yeah I imagine Garrick would probably be next in line after Daly and Jake and he won’t be there…I know Sipley is also considered a leader and could have been an option but looks like he will be out. Scraping the barrel!
I think and hope it would be Browny because he’d be a ****ing awesome leader

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Piss poor coaching by Tooves. Watmough said in an interview that all the senior players pleaded with Tooves to not play Wolfman in the GF. Tooves ignored them, the rest is history.
From memory, they wanted Jorge Taufua to come in, don’t think the result would have been much different. You couldn’t have dropped Wolfie, that try he scored to seal the prelim was freakish

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Interesting fact:

The tackle efficiency of our "usual" wingers and centres in 2024

Garrick – 86.6% (200 made, 31 missed)
Saab – 82.8% (53 made, 11 missed)
Koula – 79.8% (107 made, 25 missed).
Talau – 73% (65 made, 24 missed)

There is something else to read from that ... our right edge defence, which includes DCE and Haumole, faces a lot more traffic than our left edge does and that could be for a number of reasons from the opposition thinking our right edge is weaker, to most of our opposition just having a natural tendency to "go left", as teams with mostly right hand dominant players tend to do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18