Garrick's goal kicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foot must be worn out from all the great tries we have been scoring. Seriously though, hope he hasnt been changing his preparation from eariler this year cause it was all good.
Its like a golf swing I guess, sometimes the more you practice the worse you get. Just heard in the bunnies game that Adam Reynolds had a shocker last week but then didnt practice this week as usual. Sometimes a break can do you good

He is definitely not hitting them very well and they missed by a fair margin. I think he is hitting them at about 78% which is still good however this has dropped from high 80’s a couple of weeks ago.

When Chez came back from his injury, I'm pretty sure Des didn't want any undue pressure on his leg. Unless we get desperate, or lose Garrick, Cherry shouldn't have the added pressure to kick goals, he has enough to do being Captain, and leading us into the finals.

He has a great boot on him. Has huge potential to be a top goal-kicker imo. Strangely enough he's been really poor with the easiest goal shots lately, should come good again and be knocking them over from sideline as well like he does.

It’s confusing at the start he was striking them so well he never looked like missing !! I finally thought we had a great goal kicker ! Not sure what has happened but I hope he goes back to striking them like he did at the start

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8