Garrick or Koula for No 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who fills in for Tom

• Reuben Garrick

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Tolutau Koula

Votes: 60 85.7%
  • I dont care, when does the cricket season start?

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From the SMH’s Adrian Buyavowelko:

“Reuben Garrick has previously filled in admirably when Trbojevic is unavailable, but the Sea Eagles are poised to hand the fullback jersey to speedster Tolutau Koula for the Magic Round clash with Brisbane next Friday.

Koula has played much of his junior football at No.1 and the Sea Eagles believe he can be an X-factor at the back.”

Every cloud has a silver lining.
I actually see it as the opportunity to give Koula a run at FB, where he could potentially be better utilised than he currently is, and over time, grow into a special player there. The only downside is that the Turbo and Saab injuries leave us thin in the backs, and Koula will not get the support in those key back positions that Turbo usually enjoys. It wont be a pretty development curve nor a quick one there for Koula.

And as somebody else mentioned in another thread... Turbo should be brought back into the centres for the remainder of his career, if he does make it back again from injury.

Just put Garrick on the wing as close to the sideline as possible. Now guess what, we have no centres. Who said we need to buy centres!!!!!!

Garrick should count himself lucky to be Iin The team at all,

He is In woeful form

Koula to fullback. Fualalo and burbo to centres, Spose plodell will need to stay on the edge,

What cricket teams is Captain Woke 'I drive a V8 4WD and fly everywhere around the world in aviation fuel gas guzzlers, but I cannot accept Alinta 'destroying the earth' Energy sponsorship, playing in the next 3 months?

Worst possible timing for Tolu, has that Weeks to five eight against the riff kind of feel to it, then he gets to back up against the Storm, tough assignment with Tom and Saab gone, happy to see him get the opportunity at 1, but don’t expect miracles this week, hope they give him the rest of the season, its then we might start reaping some rewards from the switch, far better option than watching him continue at 3, just a real shame it’s come about the way it has.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10