[Resurrected] Gareth Widdop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think they thought it through alright. Can you imagine the click-bait that would have been for dragons fans. Welcome to journalistic integrity 2018 style. Clicks are king.

Yeah, that’s true I guess - it’s the majority of fans that don’t think it through, and realise the article is a load of crap. Girl from work was carrying on like a pork chop about ‘Widdop’s homesick, we’re gonna lose him’ yada yada yesterday, didn’t seem to occur to her there was no real basis for ‘homesick’ until I pointed it out. Idiots gonna idiot, I guess.

Gareth Widdop has been linked with an NRL return to the Cowboys.

The Cowboys have been offered the 31-year-old who is desperate to return to Australia for family reasons. Widdop’s management and his club Warrington have reached out to a host of NRL teams in recent weeks gauging interest in the former St George Illawarra captain.
Hang on wasn’t he desperate to return to the UK for family reasons too??

Heard a report that he has some family based in the U K and some in Australia . At least he can not be accused of playing family favourites but on the serious side , may have more to do with Jake Clifford wanting out of the Cowboys a season earlier for his commitments to the knights and the Cows seeking a decent replacement . Wonder how his form at Warrington has been in recent times .

Heard a report that he has some family based in the U K and some in Australia . At least he can not be accused of playing family favourites but on the serious side , may have more to do with Jake Clifford wanting out of the Cowboys a season earlier for his commitments to the knights and the Cows seeking a decent replacement . Wonder how his form at Warrington has been in recent times .
From what I hear from people who support warrington (I actually live there!) his form hasn't been anything to write home about

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2