[Resurrected] Gareth Widdop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Johnson at his best is 1 of the most gifted players to lace a boot....
The problem is, seems to only be on the field 10 minutes a game.
Widdop is very classy and consistently involved....probably as good a replacement available, but will be a far more erratic Illawarra with him partnering Hunt who has thrived on Widdops direction.

I have no doubt he will sign on in england for a year to get out of his current contract and land at the chooks in 2020

Fit and healthy you won't find a better half in the game ATM. Would love him at Man. No doubt offered a packet by an English club. Fit and healthy at finals Dragqueens could match it with anyone. Big chance of a premiership in the next 3 years if Widdop is steering the ship.

Now he's come out and said he hasn't asked for an immediate release, it's hilarious that the DT has removed their story.

"Oh look, er, nothing to see here. We never said immediate... cough cough. What story?"

peanuts.

He said himself yesterday that it’s no secret he would like to play in England at some point, he’s always says that.

But the homesickness angle is balls - whoever came up with that didn’t think it through. Not like the guy moved here for footy, his whole family migrated here when he was a teenager, for Mum’s work. And he’s now got an Australian wife and kids - so homesick for who/what, exactly?!

He said himself yesterday that it’s no secret he would like to play in England at some point, he’s always says that.

But the homesickness angle is balls - whoever came up with that didn’t think it through. Not like the guy moved here for footy, his whole family migrated here when he was a teenager, for Mum’s work. And he’s now got an Australian wife and kids - so homesick for who/what, exactly?!
Pork pies and spotted dick

Widdop is criminally underrated. He’s a great player. I don’t think he’s going anywhere but if he does, saints are stuffed.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8