Gang Violence about to explode in the stands

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"21 District stakes a claim to a swath of the city from the inner west to Manly."

lol everyone is trying to claim a slice of God's Country.

Initially I thought maybe the Blacktown alliance isn't worth it, although you'd think considering how many of our Islander players come from out west, Manly would be associated with the Druitt guys, not the inner west latte crew.

All very confusing but then again, this doesn't seem like some intellectual feud...

Stopped reading at "gang related hand signals", eyes full of water from laughing too hard. Been going on for years - seen plenty of shots of our Islander players doing their best attempt at impersonating Sixpac (short of a carton) and Notorious Low IQ.

Whilst I agree it is yet another Manly bashing exercise by the media, it was pretty stupid of Marty to parade around in a 21District jersey and totally insane of him to make gang related hand gestures whilst wearing said jersey, and get photographed doing it

Marty got married recently and has a young family. You'd think he would want to distance himself from all of that stuff. I don't get his motivation wearing 21's colours and giving their hand signals.....especially posting it on social media.

Doesn't that hand signal represent "2 in the pink 1 in the stink" @:D
I think it just means they are fans of Neapolitan ice cream
neapolitan.jpg

I sincerely hope that comments suggesting this is a beat up are correct .... but when police task forces hold a meeting it makes me nervous ....

They all maybe a bunch of try hard wankers .... but a brawl between 2 groups of try hard wankers on the hill at Brookie is still a bad look for the kiddies ......

"21 District stakes a claim to a swath of the city from the inner west to Manly."

lol everyone is trying to claim a slice of God's Country.

Initially I thought maybe the Blacktown alliance isn't worth it, although you'd think considering how many of our Islander players come from out west, Manly would be associated with the Druitt guys, not the inner west latte crew.

All very confusing but then again, this doesn't seem like some intellectual feud...
Everyone loves property :giggle:
Century 21 Property Plus

To be honest I really dislike the journalism profession these days , it’s all about “ click bait” , just to get you to open up the story so they can pump advertisers to you, and as a result they write some really **** stories.

They forget , or chose to forget what damage it might do to a brand or an individual ( which is why we see so many defamation cases these days).

Last edited:
Whilst I agree it is yet another Manly bashing exercise by the media, it was pretty stupid of Marty to parade around in a 21District jersey and totally insane of him to make gang related hand gestures whilst wearing said jersey, and get photographed doing it
So how is it “Manly bashing”when one player is wearing gang wear and another is in a fair bit of trouble due to his gang association?I would suggest it’s plain fact

Last edited:
Do you honestly believe that Manly is the only club that have gang related issues, because I don’t. I suppose the journos looked at Manly first and didn’t bother doing any more research. Totally unbiased if you say so

The article does say 21 District is a rap group that is idolised by these gangs

Maybe Marty was/is actually into the music & is showing his support for the group, not the gang?

I wonder when that photo of him throwing fingaz was taken?

May well have been before all the gang related stuff started up?

Okay, a quick bit of research tells me the song by OneFour in which they mock the death of the fella killed in 2018 was released in March 2019.

Do you honestly believe that Manly is the only club that have gang related issues, because I don’t. I suppose the journos looked at Manly first and didn’t bother doing any more research. Totally unbiased if you say so
Parramatta,Penrith,Roosters and the Wanderers from the ALeague are mentioned in the article too,but if you want to bury your head in the sand and think the world is out to get Manly,so be it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4