Games dumbest F*ckwit !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
Moops you can join your idiot brother Darren if you prefer Creigh over Choc.

Sometimes I think that Darren is the only one making sense around here!!

Moops link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=185306.msg294701#msg294701 date=1284450952]

[/quote]

They have rooms with padded walls for that kind of thinking these days

Creagh has been certainly consistent every week, watmough has played a handful of good games this year so probably creagh in 2010, probably most 2nd rowers in 2010 have been better than choc
However, an in form and fit choc would be the nrl's most dynamic forward, like brett as a back, we have to wonder/worry which choc and brett turn up in 2011, 2 of the best players in the game or an 800 grand pack of overpriced lemons. 

Creagh has been consistently reasonable all year.  He was poor on Sunday.  Choc on one leg played better than he did.  I agree with your second paragraph though.  I'm sure all players will play with more purpose and discipline in 2011.  We all want to forget 2010. 

Fmd cregh over choc that will do
Me that's like saying you would have Chris failey at lock over Glenn Stewart. Look at origin choc has made the grade at the level cregh went missing. Choc has pulled out big games in finals cregh has yet to do that. The bloke has played half a season on one leg and you nevilles wannA bag him and call him a smug ****. Wake up you dereks

Moops link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=185306.msg294701#msg294701 date=1284450952]

[/quote]

**** me I've heard it all now.

DSM5 link said:
Creagh has been consistently reasonable all year.  He was poor on Sunday.  Choc on one leg played better than he did.  I agree with your second paragraph though.  I'm sure all players will play with more purpose and discipline in 2011.  We all want to forget 2010. 

Well, I think 2010 is what Darren and I were talking about

Cambo link said:
Me that's like saying you would have Chris failey at lock over Glenn Stewart. Look at origin choc has made the grade at the level cregh went missing. Choc has pulled out big games in finals cregh has yet to do that. The bloke has played half a season on one leg and you nevilles wannA bag him and call him a smug c$%*. Wake up you dereks

You can't seem to make a point without resorting to hysterics and swearing. Do you have anger issues?

And to think, if Manly announced the signing of Creagh for 2011 we would all be doing handstands. Please don't say that you wouldn't be!

Moops link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=185306.msg294747#msg294747 date=1284457945]
Me that's like saying you would have Chris failey at lock over Glenn Stewart. Look at origin choc has made the grade at the level cregh went missing. Choc has pulled out big games in finals cregh has yet to do that. The bloke has played half a season on one leg and you nevilles wannA bag him and call him a smug c$%*. Wake up you dereks

You can't seem to make a point without resorting to hysterics and swearing. Do you have anger issues?
[/quote]r u serious or can not read I swore quoting a poster and I used an abrievation yet you dance around the valid point I made you must really be a simpleton moops

Moops link said:
And to think, if Manly announced the signing of Creagh for 2011 we would all be doing handstands. Please don't say that you wouldn't be!

I wouldn't be.

The guy has done nothing. He's gone missing in SOO, like most Dragons. Glenn got dropped for trying sh1t, this guy gets praised for................ummmmmm, for ahh, WTF are they praising him for?
He's as sh1t as Lockyer was at fullback. Lockyer has turned out a decent 5/8 but he wasn't half the fullback Hayne is, who gets smashed by Slater & I'd rather Snake than Slater (for his positional play).

We don't need over-priced failures. We've bought enough of them over the years.

Saints can have this one.

We'd only be doing ****ing handstands because our CEO found a pen
i dont want that overrated cat in maroon and white

Shane link said:
We'd only be doing f**king handstands because our CEO found a pen
i dont want that overrated cat in maroon and white

Yeah, but this pen you speak of sounds interesting...............

Duff link said:
[quote author=Moops link=topic=185306.msg294775#msg294775 date=1284462860]

I wouldn't be.

The guy has done nothing. He's gone missing in SOO, like most Dragons. Glenn got dropped for trying sh1t, this guy gets praised for................ummmmmm, for ahh, WTF are they praising him for?
He's as sh1t as Lockyer was at fullback. Lockyer has turned out a decent 5/8 but he wasn't half the fullback Hayne is, who gets smashed by Slater & I'd rather Snake than Slater (for his positional play).

We don't need over-priced failures. We've bought enough of them over the years.

Saints can have this one.
[/quote]duffy can't you post without swearing or being hysterical ??? Moops will be on your case bro :)

lol moops dont like swearing he pulled me up[ on it too once i apologised  in pm`s,  its just he is a school teacher so its ingrained in him to discipline  swearing..  just my opinion..  ;D

Turn it up. Choc is one the best backrowers in the game. He has struggled all year with injuries and still tried his arse off.

When you talk about ego you might want to compare him to the other 400 players that have a similar ego. When you get paid $300k a year and the media reckon your a role model (load of rubbish) and your not it must go to their head.

I know that if I was in the trenches Choc, Matai and Jamie would be the 3 I would want with me cause they are tough.

Maybe people need to back their gun players and not bash them.

Necropost.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4