Games dumbest F*ckwit !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
For what Watmough gives the team ,he takes away with mistakes & penalties. He seems to be a smug c@nt ,& i for one wouldnt mind seeing him gone !.What happened to the no dickhead rule ! When We have had the games biggest dickhead on our side forever. **** Choc off.....

Yeah i was VERY disappointed in choc's attitude today when he was sent off. No wonder the refs targets our team :(

I don't like bagging players but he got a massive pay rise this year(which he deserved on last years form) and now takes up a massive chunk of the cap.
i know he has been injured but he really needs a shake up over the summer.

I'd be happy if he just learnt how to catch. Not only is he on a good contract he is also costing us a fortune in spray on adhesive, he seriously must go through 2 or 3 cans himself in a game.

Desi needs a giant pin to deflate chocs ego.
Lowe needs a giant pen to sign those contracts.

Choc needs the spring off. I hope he doesnt get picked in the Aussie team. He ha dno off season last year and neds one to get rid of the injuries (as do a few in that team)

ps Lowe has the giant pen. I sent him one

Frogz link said:
Choc needs the spring off. I hope he doesnt get picked in the Aussie team. He ha dno off season last year and neds one to get rid of the injuries (as do a few in that team)

ps Lowe has the giant pen. I sent him one
So it was you, well done champ.

Choc isn't available for the 4 nations as he is having surgery on his injuries, So prob means only TRex will be the only player playing reps this off season

WAMF link said:
Desi needs a giant pin to deflate chocs ego.

I agree!! His ego is out of control and this season thought he was a halfback or ball playing 5/8.Fair enough he was injured for most of the season and must be commended on his passion for battling on for his club,but he needs to go back to what he is known for(hitting holes at full speed).
As for Robbiea!!
That spray was somewhat over the top.I find it hard to understand how a Manly fan could trash talk a Manly player like that.

robbiea link said:
For what Watmough gives the team ,he takes away with mistakes & penalties. He seems to be a smug c@nt ,& i for one wouldnt mind seeing him gone !.What happened to the no dickhead rule ! When We have had the games biggest dickhead on our side forever. f**k Choc off.....

Ridiculous OTT spray. This guy may not have lived up to his high standards but he was always trying, most games playing injured, and yesterday was given 10-minutes for nothing. The game has gone soft.
If you were to pick one player to be in the trenches with you it would be Choc.

to be honest, I'd rather Matai or Lyon in the trenches. Matai is all heart and guts, lyon is smart, choc would drop the grenade in our trench and blow us all up  ;D :D

Barry Hyland link said:
[quote author=robbiea link=topic=185306.msg294033#msg294033 date=1284301752]
For what Watmough gives the team ,he takes away with mistakes & penalties. He seems to be a smug c@nt ,& i for one wouldnt mind seeing him gone !.What happened to the no dickhead rule ! When We have had the games biggest dickhead on our side forever. f**k Choc off.....

Ridiculous OTT spray. This guy may not have lived up to his high standards but he was always trying, most games playing injured, and yesterday was given 10-minutes for nothing. The game has gone soft.
If you were to pick one player to be in the trenches with you it would be Choc.

[/quote]

hear hear

Kiwi Eagle link said:
We should do a Silvertails dumbest F*uckwit topic

Would be a long one
KE i think if we did that it would be a 10 way draw at the moment
theres some really knob goblins on here atm

Darren link said:
to be honest, I'd rather Matai or Lyon in the trenches. Matai is all heart and guts, lyon is smart, choc would drop the grenade in our trench and blow us all up  ;D :D

I got a laugh out of that.
George would probably eat it. T-Rex would pull the pin and run with it. Bailey would no doubt lob it on the hill where we Forum posters cluster.
And Des would keep the same group in the trenches.

that's brilliant Barry  :D top comments, how about matai would be lying down in the trench holding his shoulder, robbo would be running at the enemy and getting smashed every hit up, cross would be the slow submarine going at 2km per hour, wolfman would turn up once a year to fight  ;) hodkinson would pass the grenade instantly to the right and never run  ;D

I thought Robbo would be waving his wanger at the enemy,Choc would be flexin' his guns at them and Georgie would eat all the rations..

robbiea link said:

What a ****wit thing to say. Who would you rather? That pussy coward Ben Creagh from saints??? Get real you fool the guy has tried his guts out on one leg for months. Yes he has a big head and ego to match but fully fit and in form I wouldn't swap him for anyone else. A player who is capable of playing like he did against west tigers last year as a one man wrecking machine will do in my team any day. Go Choc come back bigger and better in 2011.

Mick you are right on, watmough was great in 2009, very ordinary in 2010, with the big dough he is on let's hope he gives value for money in 2011

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4