game thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bell break off beaver left tate behind

orford kicked, no chase from our boys, then we gave away a penalty - cant win if we keep letting them out of their zone that easy

watmough in - good baall from orford

matai took a good intercept off lockyer a few plays earlier

very frenetic pace so far, lots of attacking plays

orford converts

6 - 0

Going by stats, Matai and Watmough are going great guns early on.

The boys are starting to go off the rails, the Broncos have scored 14 consecutive points to lead 14-6.

Hard luck Manly. Sea Eagles go down 32-10.

Sounds like Monas had a solid game, so to Matai and Watmough.

Pretty tough going considering 3 players backing up from city-country, struggled for metres when we had the ball.

first 3 tries from errors, pi$$es me off!!!

watmough the usual 2 drop balls a game, and both resulted in tries.

matai needs to learn to pass to his outside man, dont think he knows how too.

dunley sucks, we look much better with monas on the field.

imo Glenn Stewart is a better bench option than Willow when at full strengh. His defence is just as good, he offers more in attack. A no brainer really.

I agree with the Willo bit.

We spent most of the game trying to get out of our territory and they were making huge metres each set.

I thought our defence was generally good tonight - but weight of possession just got us down. We need to take a game by the scruff of the neck and throttle it.

Willow had one of his poorer games (may be due to lack of match fitness) the way he looked to slingshot Locky for his try did not help. I think Stewart may have leapfrogged Cuthbo on tonights performance

How bad was Orfords kicking, was farking terrible imo. The brisbane back 3 gobbled nearly every kick up on the full.

agree garts - he was off tonight big time.

We should really be looking to monas on the 5th when in our own half - his strength is long kicks that dont go to the man, one of the best. Orfords strength is shorter kicks. With some input from the coaching staff we should be able to have the best kicker there for 80% of the kicks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4