Game Plan for next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Soward, Boyd, and Morris are going to terrorize T-rex's side of play.Forget the slide defence, up and in and hope for the best.

assasinate the first team squad.

Crusher has a keen eye for talent so he can sniper.

Matia can run in kamikaze style with bomb strapped to him, its no loss as he is goign to be out for 10 weeks anyway.

I just hope Bailey is standing close to him as he is usually standing around doing sweet FA anyway.

we should win easily

We were very impressive against the Dragons until that little **** Soward decided to avoid getting tackled. Kick to him, run at him and smash him. Over and over. We need to slide better out wide and force them along the touchline. We keep giving huge spaces there - trust the forwards to plug the holes and don't give them the oxygen. Tell Bailey that he isn't to make a single attacking run - concentrate on cutting legs and sapping the energy out of them.

Defend for your lives and try to keep it under 50.No game plan in attack just throw the bloody thing around like a hot potato just like the Raiders.FFS weve got nothing to lose.You cant defend against unpredictablity.

They say Mohamed Ali (casius clay) lost his last fight against Larry Holmes cause of a sleeping pill in his water bottle. We need to get some volunteer kids to serve the dragons team.  :D

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6