Game management

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can someone please answer me this cause it kills me.

This happened last year a lot as well when we are behind and there are only several minutes to go, why does DCE kick for touch? Why does he also take his sweet time at dropouts?

Does the bloke know we are behind? Every second counts.

Im getting fired up just typing this. It frustrates me so much.

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue
Can someone please answer me this cause it kills me.

This happened last year a lot as well when we are behind and there are only several minutes to go, why does DCE kick for touch? Why does he also take his sweet time at dropouts?

Does the bloke know we are behind? Every second counts.

Im getting fired up just typing this. It frustrates me so much.

I certainly understand you getting frustrated with the kicks over the sideline, from 2018 especially done my head in.
It was also a negative play....this exact style cost the Broncos the GF against Cows a few season back, they had a lead and tried to protect it playing for the sideline and trying to simply "hang on", so got what they deserved.
The problem with Manly has been we are actually behind and not protecting a lead....which is even worse.
I actually thought the energy looked better as Manly came home with a wet sail and they picked up the tempo, but still get your point on the subject.

Well Ted DiBiase gets his chance this weekend to show us what he can do when everything is in his favour. We should have a dry track, our forward pack is full strength except for Paseka, and our number one attacking weapon Tommy Turbo is back. Elgey should be better for the two runs he has had, so hopefully we will see an improvement in the basics such as kicking game, completions and 5th tackle options.

Is Paseka in our best 17? d have Sipley over Paseka to be honest. Like his aggressive attitude. For a bloke of Pasekas size has he done much ?? And he seems to need a rev up to get amongst it. Gentle giant type.

Be interesting to see who Des goes for.Id definitely have Paseka over JetSki if Des wants to have a huge bench. Just can’t see why the Ski gets picked. Tries hard, arms tackler, mistakes, and gets hammered.

Is Paseka in our best 17? d have Sipley over Paseka to be honest. Like his aggressive attitude. For a bloke of Pasekas size has he done much ?? And he seems to need a rev up to get amongst it. Gentle giant type.

Be interesting to see who Des goes for.Id definitely have Paseka over JetSki if Des wants to have a huge bench. Just can’t see why the Ski gets picked. Tries hard, arms tackler, mistakes, and gets hammered.
All I meant was that apart from Paseka we have all forward troops available for selection. Paseka is a bit of engima, saw glimpses of effort from him last year so was hoping he might lift this year. Maybe current set of pigs is Des's best - he clearly doesn't rate Perrett. I have a feeling that Tangles isn't 100% fit and his knee might still be giving him trouble - hence he drops out for AFB

• 👍

On fire Sue - this is a damn accurate summary....really hoping Des has the magic recipe to bring out the Monster in Paseka, as with his size, yet timid approach....pretty much defeats the purpose.

• 🤝
Well, he never could with T-Rex.
If you remember by time T Rex was leaving Manly, he was near the biggest off season signing when he switched to Dogs so had to be ok....generally found him lazy but had a decent time under Des back then.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8